Reviews for Content
Manabishi chapter 12 . 9/2/2014
Woow this story is great! I know it's been a long time but... any chance there will ever be a new chapter? Or at least tell us how you thought this was going to end? Pleaase, I really enjoyed this story *o*
Raywolf Shibelt chapter 12 . 9/1/2014
I really hope this get updated!
Anna Jaganshi chapter 12 . 5/31/2013
As soon as I saw Hiei was a photographer I thought, "Hey, I know this story!" Not many in which Hiei has that profession. It's been so long since I've read this! I thought I had it on alert, but I guess not...? Shame on me.

The constant but subtle references back to the title are great. It really ties it all together so nicely...

Kurama still being in character is lovely; I'm glad he's not overly slutty or emotional as he's sometimes portrayed when in the 'stripper' role. That just... Burns my buns. :p So I just adore how you have him written. He's still headstrong and not at all cowed, but he also still has his youthful innocence, despite his life, which is wonderful.

The drama! Him being underage, and being without a true home for so long... Plus his past, the family and past love... I so desperately want to know!

His relationship with Yomi is also so sweet and I love it. Yomi is usually portrayed in ways like Karasu, from my experience with fanfiction... So this is a refreshing change! He makes a good Kura-papa. xD

You mentioned worrying about the almost-lemon, but don't! Both that and the shower scene were very well written and... What's the word I want... Tasteful? I think that's it. :)

So yep, another story I thoroughly enjoyed!

I know it was a few years ago and I don't know if you still are, but I hope that college is/did treat you well!
kestrel chapter 12 . 10/3/2012
Can't wait for the next update! At least... I hope another update is coming.
BabybluesBabygirl chapter 12 . 8/2/2012
This story will definitely be one of my favorites and reread and recommended often. Thanks for sharing such wonderful work and I really hope the next chapter comes out soon, I'll be going stir crazy until then.
suicidein-angeleyes chapter 12 . 4/1/2012
Hi! BlueUtopiah turned my on to this story and I adore it. Really just can't get enough. So, while I know the struggles of writing anything while in school, I will keep an eye out for an update. I just had to stop in an stay so.
LordOfTheWest chapter 12 . 11/19/2011
Ah, this is a wonderful wonderful story and I do hope that you will update this story sometime soon! There is just one thing I must add which was in the beginning, I do not know if you made it to fit this story or not, and I don't mean to seem like a smart mouth really, it is just in Japan the actual Adult age is 20, for smoking, drinking, and the like. Other than that I truely enjoy this story! I want to read More! Lol.
Moon Minamino chapter 12 . 10/9/2011
Is that the last chapter?

I really enjoyed it. You're a good writer. I hope you continue writing. :D
Shoelace83 chapter 12 . 1/13/2011
LONG VERSION:

Just sitting here in anticipation of the next chapter is killing me... Oh I hope you update soon!

Just so you know, when Yomi walked into the room to stop Karasu, it enticed the first ever verbal exclamation from me from reading a fanfiction. "HELL YEAH!" to be percise. "GET THAT FUCKER!"

Also, the kissing scene was totally heart-melt worthy. I think I fell in loveee. :3

SEME HIEI HELL YES. While reading this I have to picture him as taller. I didnt think you'd mind. xD

I'm excited to learn of Kurama's past. I'm a bit of a Shiori fan myself so I hope that she isnt assigned as an antagonist. But if she is, then hi-ho! I'm sure I'll enjoy the story just as much.

And as far as the Veridian/Vermillion thing, I didnt even freakin' notice. I was to enticed by your fantastic writing and the amaaaaazing plot point.

Why did Fanfiction give us 10,000 characters to write a review? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO EXPRESS MY LOVE FOR THIS FIC IN 10,000 LETTERS?

So brilliant. Really. Like, I want this story to be my spouse.

If you dont mind, can I reccomend it on my profile? Im no big shot in the fanfiction world by any means, but I want to share this Godly piece of liturature with the world.

SHORT VERSION:

I really really really loved this story and I cant wait for an update. You are a SUPER talented writer and to be able to simply share internet space with you is an honor. Thanks so much for sharing this.

-Shoelace
ScarletF0x18 chapter 12 . 11/12/2010
ohh i do hope there's more.. please update!
ScarletF0x18 chapter 10 . 11/4/2010
nicee! so cute!
ScarletF0x18 chapter 8 . 10/31/2010
aww... their first date! poor kurama, stuck in his job... oh well at least hiei is helping him _
ScarletF0x18 chapter 7 . 10/31/2010
oh my gosh! so cute! hiei... kurama should've told him that he like him! OMG! i like the story
ScarletF0x18 chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
aww... that was so cute!
jennifer100 chapter 12 . 10/1/2010
Please up update this story. This story just awesome. I,m so awsome. I can't wait kurama tell hiei what happen to him. So please update.