Reviews for five second moment
krotoxo chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Cute C:
Craven chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Gentle-bear chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
i remember that... sweet u made my day. know why? because i wanted to read sumthing like dis! :D i luvs bbrae!
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Short, but very well written. I enjoyed reading it.
Kitty Jones chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
wat the heck was up with the stop sign? anyway, really nice. im going to haveto go check out that episode!
VeelaChic chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
The Prime chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
ya i notice that too wierd but cool GO bb and rae
Sweatshirt Shiro chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
I agree, I thought the exact same thing because that definitly looked like a moment to me,anyway this fic is great! BBxRAE 4ever!
Winnywriter chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
OMG! I was thinking the same thing when I saw that episode! BBRAE FOREVA!
Xipz chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Oh, man. I know what you mean. I've been waiting for raven to do the cloak thing with beastboy.
Lady Elizabeth of New York chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
I saw that moment and I was thinking though thw whole episode that I wanted a BB and Rea momment and I was so thrilled when it happend.
Samishii chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
You weren't the only one who saw that momment and saw it was cute.
Xinthos chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
ur a good writer and ur stories have nice wording and sentence structure. i'm glad u didnt drag out the 5 second moment into something huge cuz that really wouldnt have made sense. P anyway, i think i'll check out ur other story.

P.S. about the sentence structure and wording thing, my grammer is REALLY bad. (Spellcheck for the win!)
mellamoloco chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Ha! I knew this kinda thing was gonna pop up. Too bad it's so short a thing,you did a good job though.
ravenloganx3 chapter 1 . 11/6/2005 i missed that episode! now it just makes me want to watch it even more on friday! thx for the spoiler!