Reviews for Return to Konoha
Spazz8884 chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
i cant wait for u to update! plz do it soon!
Otakugal chapter 9 . 5/25/2008
koolness...

update SOON please..
CANCELLED-CANCELLED chapter 9 . 8/27/2007
Great story! Update soon, please.
Whitney Rockafella chapter 9 . 6/23/2007
*Smiles* You may not even read this, but I like ur story...to bad you stopped writing...for like 2 years...*cries*
AkatsukiLeader chapter 4 . 6/15/2007
goodgood Sasuke should be Scared to face the Village..And i would like to seealittl NarutoXhinata later
All The Good PenNames Are Gone chapter 9 . 5/7/2007
I don't quite get why this last chapter was named after Hinata's little sister. But hell your amazing story, your call.
lonelinesshealer chapter 9 . 10/31/2006
Love it keep it coming
xooreoxo chapter 9 . 9/22/2006
omg update

my stomach is all tingly with sensation!
Knight Darkwolf chapter 9 . 7/13/2006
Write more please...The suspense is killing me!AH
Knight Darkwolf chapter 8 . 7/13/2006
Do you think you could email me the pic cause i can't find it. Thanx!
brittness18 chapter 9 . 6/26/2006
i love your stort so plz update soon
AngelSachiya chapter 9 . 6/10/2006
Are they all really eqaul in strength or are u just saying that...hm...O is Sasuke stronger but u jus dont want us to know that yet? If they're not equal please oh please let Sasuke be stronger...well but if they're really equal at least nobody is stronger than nobody and thats good cause if somebody was strronger I'd love it if it were Sasuke-kun! _ Oh well please update your lovely, well-written, great, excellent and all that other good stuff story soon!
kainrulerofall chapter 9 . 5/21/2006
I really enjoyed this fic, i read all 9 chapters.:) I want to see what Sasuke does now that Sakura knows he cares for her. Write chapter 10 :)
Xekstrin chapter 9 . 2/8/2006

wHy? WHY didn't you introduce Gaara? . Just to make up for it, you now have to make an original character who is his girlfriend, and her name is "Kristen" and she's some sexy foreigner... *continues to rant until she passes out*

*wakes up five hours later* ...

This is going on my favorites list. *waves fans in the air at the part where Naruto kisses Hinata* HA! HA! YEAH! GO NARU-NARU!
els1324 chapter 9 . 1/9/2006
I love this story! 0 Plz update soon!