Reviews for Suicide II: Darkness Waits
TMNT Loving Leo the Second chapter 5 . 10/6/2017
PurpleRose861 chapter 14 . 8/4/2017
(Mouth wide open, gaping at the words). I don't have any words to describe how AMAZING THIS WAS! I loved it! Unfortunately, some pages wouldn't load, so I'll definitely have'll to go reread them. Logan is...well, creepy but he is quite wise. I'm glad Leo was able to conquer his demons, even if it is a teen who committed suicide. And I really can't describe how touching this story is! Also, congrats on the awards you got for the first Suicide story!
tanithlipsky chapter 14 . 2/17/2017
great fic
flikaroo chapter 14 . 7/3/2015
I really enjoyed the first story, but this one was even better! Your portrayals of what Leo was going through had me reading as quickly as I could to see what would happen next. Bravo!
14rosie14 chapter 14 . 5/13/2013
How are you surprised that the original won fanfiction of the year? I would be shocked if this one wasn't nominated next. It is an awesome epilog. You re an awesome writer. Please make more stories!
14rosie14 chapter 9 . 5/12/2013
loophole question, if Raph means everything he says, doesn't he mean it when he says he didn't mean it?
14rosie14 chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
Ahh yes, superstitions about the turtles. Rofl, there is also one that Donnie has a coffee problem and that his favorite pizza is Hawaiian. Not sure if these have been proven in previous series, but they have yet to show up in the 2012 series, ( the only one I really watch ). Good story though, when you said epilog, ( I was sad to see sueaside end ) I thought you meant like a one chapter thing but this is awesome! I am ecstatic!
Siriusdarkangle777 chapter 14 . 3/18/2013
AHHH THANK YOU FOR WRITIGNG THIS! I loved this! especially splinters letter that was amazing!
Siriusdarkangle777 chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
AHHHH! why must your stories be so freaking addicting? ive been trying to go to bed for like and hour (bit early but whatever) and everytime its like 'one more more more chapter'!
tmntlover2013 chapter 14 . 10/5/2010
Great job on the story I liked it alot.
Selene467 chapter 14 . 7/2/2009
Hell that was SO fantastic! The whole story was fantastic! Loved it and its predecessor! You write excellently! Love it love it love it! Bit hyper here, you don't mind right? :P

But seriously, excellent writing and the ending was perfect, though I was wondering one thing:

What movie did Leo pick?

haha, yeah I'm a little of my rockers, but hey can't stop curiosity :P

You got 5 stars from me if I could give out stars. and by the way, that's the highest amount of stars, meaning it's a very very good story, one of the best! :D

Bye and hope you'll write more fnatastic fics like this!
Amy Hamato chapter 2 . 6/27/2009
I'm exaclly like leo I can not and I repeat can not cook period I can't even boil water
Lindsay chapter 14 . 6/15/2009
I havn't read a story that I couldn't tare myself away from in a while. That was a really good story, and the plot was amazing! It had a really good ending even though I didn't want it to end. I think that this is the first story I have ever read that has ended so well and satisfatory that even though I wanted to keep reading, it was okay being over.
LilNinjaWolf chapter 14 . 6/5/2009
Wow. Awesome fic. It was really good and I enjoyed it a lot. You did the part with the in and out catatonic periods very well with the whole trip to the lap where Leo nearly killed himself again. Good thing Donny was still in there. :) I liked the ending a lot. Especially the talk with Paul. Plus the movie and popcorn part. Very nice ending. ;)
Dragonrider7 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Don't have time to read this now so I'm reviewing so I can read it later. I'm sure it'll be great.