Reviews for No Man's Road
nekogirltheanimefreak chapter 2 . 11/8/2005
You're bored? So am I. No one's home and I'm completely out of it. At least reading this woke me up. There's nothing really to say than I really like this so update.
FallenTruth chapter 2 . 11/8/2005
I like this and hope you will write more soon. It isn't rubbish at all! Trust me. :D Anyways I shall be waiting with great expectaton for what happens next and how you are going to explain how he got back. It does make sense that he gets back eventually I am just really wondering how. I hope you have got Episode 51 by now. It is really good. I cried like a baby. I really did. From start to finish which meant that I had people knocking on my door asking if I was alright. Hehe! It is amazing as an ending, but I don't like it as well. If that even makes sense. Man I am so annoying. Anyways I love this story and I like the way you write it. Please update soon.
SutekiKage chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
OH! OH! I KNOW! well, then again, i watched the whoel series, but you must've tto if you know that he died ...anyways...just wanted to see what this one was about...and i LIKE ROYXED! XD...ok, plz continue
Galance chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Looks promosing! Can't wait to see what you have in store for Ed.
19 | « Prev Page 1 2