Reviews for Embrace of an Angel
HEKTOR chapter 4 . 5/31
I know that song, but I know a different version.
it goes like this:
the water is wide, I cannot get o'er
no wings have I, no wings have I to fly
give me a boat that would carry two, we both shall row, my friend and I.

as I look out , across the sea a bright horizons beckons me
and I am called to do my best, and be the most that I can be.

then repeat the first verse, then its over.
Luca chapter 25 . 4/20
Quite well written!
Luca chapter 21 . 4/19
Ah, bit you draw TVE angst well!
Luca chapter 12 . 4/18
This relationship is like a broken phone! I mean: he thinks she trembles because of fear of him. She wants to be hold by him but is scared of his coldness. Aghhhh!
Luca chapter 4 . 3/28
And I rolled my eyes in the last paragraph; oh, god forbid the demon to touch the angel, she is not goint to melt! Well, at least not literaly! (Sighs). Poor Erik!
ROT IN HELL MADELINE!
Luca chapter 4 . 3/28
If you have a recipe to success in getting over him as Erik, please, pass it to me! Lol! He seems a kind person. I like his actings.
But why in hell is not POTO in Netflix?! Hahaahha!
13teddies13 chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
Your writing is beautiful! So expressive and really drew me in. Your characters were believable, and while the angst was painful, it was well worth it. This is a truly wonderfully story
The Dragon in a Mask chapter 17 . 10/7/2017
O I like this
This is good angst
The Dragon in a Mask chapter 15 . 10/7/2017
This story is interesting and all, but you put in too much fighting and not enough fluff for me to find it believable that Christine could have fallen in love with Erik.
peanutpup chapter 12 . 10/6/2017
I enjoyed this story very much!
Amelia Mariee chapter 15 . 9/10/2017
Yay for her confession
LaurenvBelladonna chapter 25 . 5/25/2017
It was with great joy that i completed this in an entire sitting. Wow. Its like you completely discovered the recipe for a perfect story. I mean, theres no way of knowing if you'll ever see this, but I want to convey my gratitude for the joy of this. Thank you so much
CharlieBoneFan chapter 25 . 10/31/2016
Great story! I'm really happy it didn't focus too much on Raoul.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/15/2016
Lovely, what a great piece :)
bluebirdlady chapter 11 . 5/25/2016
I like your pace. You really delve info your characters deeply and craft them with great skill and patience. I love your description of Gerik's face in the previous chapter. Very beautiful language again.