Reviews for Embrace of an Angel
13teddies13 chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
Your writing is beautiful! So expressive and really drew me in. Your characters were believable, and while the angst was painful, it was well worth it. This is a truly wonderfully story
The Dragon in a Mask chapter 17 . 10/7/2017
O I like this
This is good angst
The Dragon in a Mask chapter 15 . 10/7/2017
This story is interesting and all, but you put in too much fighting and not enough fluff for me to find it believable that Christine could have fallen in love with Erik.
peanutpup chapter 12 . 10/6/2017
I enjoyed this story very much!
Amelia Mariee chapter 15 . 9/10/2017
Yay for her confession
LaurenvBelladonna chapter 25 . 5/25/2017
It was with great joy that i completed this in an entire sitting. Wow. Its like you completely discovered the recipe for a perfect story. I mean, theres no way of knowing if you'll ever see this, but I want to convey my gratitude for the joy of this. Thank you so much
CharlieBoneFan chapter 25 . 10/31/2016
Great story! I'm really happy it didn't focus too much on Raoul.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/15/2016
Lovely, what a great piece :)
bluebirdlady chapter 11 . 5/25/2016
I like your pace. You really delve info your characters deeply and craft them with great skill and patience. I love your description of Gerik's face in the previous chapter. Very beautiful language again.
bluebirdlady chapter 4 . 5/24/2016
Eleven years on I'm congratulating myself on coming across this piece of treat! What an atmospheric story! This setting is so original and haunting I'm instantly drawn into it! I can tell you're an experienced writer because your language is beautiful. Just one thing I need to point out for my own sanity, you have typed 'then' in all the places where it should be 'than'. System auto correct?
Norwegian fan chapter 25 . 3/27/2016
Thank you so much for this wonderful story! I simply felt in love with it from the beginning and followed through an amazing, heartfelt journey. Thank you!
Child of Dreams chapter 12 . 11/8/2015
(sighs blissfully)
Oh, I absolutely LOVE your lyrics to All Through The Night...
Angel of Mystery-145 chapter 25 . 10/29/2015
This was utterly enchanting! I loved the similarity to Beauty and the Beast, (even the bit of werewolf/monster ideology you wove in), like a dark romantic story of the North, to create your own unforgettable tale. Characterization was perfect. Love scenes were beautiful. :) Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
mydearstar chapter 13 . 9/20/2015
My dear is an arabic word."shab" in persian means night
ErikRose2009 chapter 25 . 10/3/2014
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story. It is both passionate and very entertaining. I hope you keep writing.