Reviews for Embrace of an Angel
Amelia Mariee chapter 15 . 9/10
Yay for her confession
LaurenvBelladonna chapter 25 . 5/25
It was with great joy that i completed this in an entire sitting. Wow. Its like you completely discovered the recipe for a perfect story. I mean, theres no way of knowing if you'll ever see this, but I want to convey my gratitude for the joy of this. Thank you so much
CharlieBoneFan chapter 25 . 10/31/2016
Great story! I'm really happy it didn't focus too much on Raoul.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/15/2016
Lovely, what a great piece :)
bluebirdlady chapter 11 . 5/25/2016
I like your pace. You really delve info your characters deeply and craft them with great skill and patience. I love your description of Gerik's face in the previous chapter. Very beautiful language again.
bluebirdlady chapter 4 . 5/24/2016
Eleven years on I'm congratulating myself on coming across this piece of treat! What an atmospheric story! This setting is so original and haunting I'm instantly drawn into it! I can tell you're an experienced writer because your language is beautiful. Just one thing I need to point out for my own sanity, you have typed 'then' in all the places where it should be 'than'. System auto correct?
Norwegian fan chapter 25 . 3/27/2016
Thank you so much for this wonderful story! I simply felt in love with it from the beginning and followed through an amazing, heartfelt journey. Thank you!
Child of Dreams chapter 12 . 11/8/2015
(sighs blissfully)
Oh, I absolutely LOVE your lyrics to All Through The Night...
Angel of Mystery-145 chapter 25 . 10/29/2015
This was utterly enchanting! I loved the similarity to Beauty and the Beast, (even the bit of werewolf/monster ideology you wove in), like a dark romantic story of the North, to create your own unforgettable tale. Characterization was perfect. Love scenes were beautiful. :) Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
mydearstar chapter 13 . 9/20/2015
My dear is an arabic word."shab" in persian means night
ErikRose2009 chapter 25 . 10/3/2014
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story. It is both passionate and very entertaining. I hope you keep writing.
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 25 . 9/3/2014
I think this story would be a great deal easier to read if you were less poetic in your language. It's too wordy and you get lost in the words rather than seeing the actions/words of the characters.
pancrush chapter 10 . 6/11/2014
Oh my god. Oh. My. God. I absolutely ADORE this chapter! Its my favorite so far! I was laughing the entire time (because I am a girl and can relate) at how this chapter was! I especially loved how you had Christine beg Erik to know what a period was, and how his response was that he did know enough about the female human anatomy. I've loved this story so far and can't wait to finish it!
FIRE ELF MAIDEN chapter 25 . 6/10/2014
i enjoyed reading this so much well done.
Dulinneth Elennaur chapter 12 . 12/5/2013
I know the band that sang the second song. If you look up 'The Raven's' on youtube, you should be able to find the tune. It truly is a beautiful song.