Reviews for Impossible Love
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Update! This is a really good story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Write more please!
hollylovesmythology chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
this story is really good, you should update again :)
lissie chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Dude, its been like three years. I think you can update now.
CATIE chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
GAH! YOU MUST UPDATE!
megan chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
um, that was kind of harsh. briseis was like, the only person who achilles cared about, and here he's hitting her. no offense, but neither character was too likable
victoriasecret23 chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
I really liked the story, please continue!
Tempete-Silere chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
I thought that this story was good. When I finished reading the chapter, my reaction was, " This is it? Where is the rest of the story?"

Your characterization, imagery, and flow are amazing.

Thank you for writing this much of the story.

~Tempeste-Silere
becka chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
this is great! i can't wait to read more.
Gaby chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
I really liked it!
tegan chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
I like it so far, please continue writing it!
jane213 chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
intresting...

i want more!
andrea chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Hey, I really liked it. I've just watched Troy for the second time and decided to search for some fanfic and gladly stumbled upon yours. It's such a shame you've only written this chapter so far. I don't know if you're still intending to go on with this or if you still write fiction at all but I thought I'd compliment you on your work anyway since it was so good. No glaring mistakes (I don't think you'd need to re-post)and your twist to Briseis and Achilles' meeting was much more realistic than the one in the movie, I know that in the feature what with so many story lines they had to follow they had to speed things up a little but your version seems much more suiting and probable. Anyways if you're still writting or have other chapters of this story archived elsewhere could you please let me know? I'd really love to read some more of your work.

Congratulations yet again
dots27 chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
WOW. cant wait to read more.. very interesting twist. i especially liked the part when she forgot the bucket and achilles was watching her smiling.. lol. cute. update soon!.. just a question. if this is before the war how was she captured and why is achilles in troy?