Reviews for Afterglow
Ree-Vance chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
man.. if i was in this manga i would be a spirit and be like Miyazawa's goodness and every time "he" came out and arima would falter i would show p looking like Yukino and i would beat the hell out of him.
truest-of-true-loves chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
i loved yukino's point of view. Arima's felt a bit out of character but i enjoyed reading it. nice
EmEx chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
I loved that chapter, though it shocked me at first :P

This one shot is beautifully written, congratulations
Zeda1 chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
I kind of stumbled on this- don't really know how, but I', glad :) I saw that episode, and I think you did a really good job of the portrayal. I can't explain why, but I really liked it.

By the way, you have really pretty writing
supdoc chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
Pretty... really pretty. I actually understand the childhood scene better now than I did before! ; Very nice fic. I love it.
asaba9590 chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
wow...that was good. u should write more like that. _
Skittles1 chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
Kawaii. I liked it a lot. Good job!
Beruda chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
Hi, I really enjoyed your story. I've only seen the first dvd but I think you captured them both very well. You've definately been able to get inside their heads. Good job, I look forward to reading more of your work.
Catwho chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
I just started watching KKNJ at Shoujocon this year (heh, they showed DVD 1 in the con suite and I was instantly hooked . . . turned out this is one of my boyfriend's favorite series and he had all the fansubs! My lucky day.) *ahem* I nearly died when I saw episode 18 - that makes up for all the times I've had to write lemons because the script writers didn't want to go there. Er, review. Right _ This was the first KKNJ fic I read. I like your interpretation of the hat scene; it explains it rather well (although there is also a pun in there, I think - a nihon-go slang for hymen uses the kanji for hat.) I also like Arima-kun's argument with himself _ I'm still new to the world of KKNJ, and I have trouble comrehending the character of Arima. I think you did a very nice job.
Mehg chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
Ne, Interesting... I loved Yukino's interpretation. The metaphor of her hat, the kite, that was beautiful and had so much wonderful imagery. You have a gift! I hope you use it to write much much more. :)

~Mehg
anime onie chapter 1 . 11/27/2001
really good writing! it helped me to understand that section of the story! * * Yahao! thank you!
manga chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
I think this is a lovely complement to the show. :)
Songstress Rikku chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
Very good story. I don't think you got Arima OOC, by the way. Great job!
Moonchan chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
i think the author is correct in that she made Arima too forceful- i don't think its balanced by a more cutting alter ego, i think the alter ego is portrayed as it should be, not more. i don't think the story necessarily needed to be ended in a "victory" and that's what rings off wrong in the ending. Arima does not have the confidence Yukino has to accept. perhaps its only my own idea that this kind of situation is simply not something so easily settled. the tone is mood is nicely done, well written, just needs a little reworking on the "his" part.
MairiNathaira chapter 1 . 6/10/2001