Reviews for Guilt
Emilie Rose chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
You are a miracle worker. You have actually caused me to pity and momentarily like Raoul. Bravo! Great story!
Forensic Photographer711 chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Wow, i really enjoyed this, it was very original, Raoul tends to get forgotten in fan fiction, especially in morbid and dark ones when it's more centered on Erik or Christine, and when Raoul does enter the picture he's stark raving mad because of Christine's death or something like that. I like this because it goes back to his childhood, and Raoul did have a rather sordid past concderning his family. So bravo for you, I truly enjoyed this, it makes you wonder now about Raoul's personality in Leroux's novel and how his mother's death and all that other stuff, being raised by his sisters and brother truly affected him.
wakingsilentandresigned chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Aw so sad!1Poor Raouly!
Slina chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
My main comment is: very original! I don’t think I’ve ever seen this done before in fanfic. Boy!Raoul is just too easily forgotten, isn’t he? But there really are a lot of interesting potential aspects of his childhood, and this story made full use of that. Nice job! It would be interesting to see where you take this if you decide to continue.
a person chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Hi everybody. There is a critical shortage of blood in NJ and maybe the USA. Please donate.