Reviews for The Life He Left Behind
starlight guardian chapter 15 . 1/28
Great story, loved that is was precognitive dreaming while hypoxic, and that Jack will be there. Would be nice to see Jack go head to head with Kinsey and Simmons this go round, and change what he thought the outcome would be.
Hazmatt chapter 15 . 1/7
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! The twist at the end was perfect!
Parker chapter 15 . 5/29/2015
I find that I didn't like this ending
aislingeach chapter 15 . 5/5/2015
ahaha nicely done. I was a little concerned for a moment there when I started reading this chapter, but rest assured, you didn't let us down :D
Great story, loved it!
Tamolino chapter 15 . 11/13/2014
Oh wooow... you got me scared for a little while with this twist... Lovvved the story :)
Tamolino chapter 11 . 11/13/2014
"Have fun with daddy sucking up"... LOL, hahahaha :D
Tamolino chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
I know lots of kids of 2 years age, that talk pretty normal... even the "r" letter :) I like it ;)
adangeli chapter 15 . 7/15/2014
Dear JenCamp,

Congratulations! This fic, The Life he Left Behind, has been nominated in the Plot Twist Category.

The committee has reviewed the nomination(s) and has determined it/they meet(s) our guidelines. If you accept the nomination(s), please let us know and provide (or verify) a valid email address we can use to send you your official 2014 nomination flair.

Please note: We would like to share your work on our tumblr (and other social media sites) to promote your nomination and our awards. If you do not wish us to share your work, please let us know in your acceptance email.

Not familiar with the Sam and Jack Multimedia Awards? Visit us on the web at .com.

Please reply to this message as it will help us track the nomination. Or, you may send an email to nominations , but please copy at least the first paragraph of this message into your return reply.

Sincerely,

loved the twist
3 fries short of a happy meal chapter 15 . 11/14/2009
very clever! i...loved...it!
Missing Linka chapter 15 . 5/31/2009
Brilliant idea! But I would have been satisfied without the last chapter, but I think it's the cherry on top of the really BIG sund sundae ... ;-)

I love that Sara was nice in this story, I always wondered how he could have loved her, she was so ... I don't know ... I just never liked her ... And I loved the twins. So sweet ...

THX

God bless you!

Thara
Missing Linka chapter 4 . 5/31/2009
Nice shouting match!
VampirateLycan chapter 15 . 7/18/2008
Yeah, quite a good twist, like an alternate reality thing. What would have happened if he didn't run?

hehe