Reviews for The Life He Left Behind
Parker chapter 15 . 5/29
I find that I didn't like this ending
aislingeach chapter 15 . 5/5
ahaha nicely done. I was a little concerned for a moment there when I started reading this chapter, but rest assured, you didn't let us down :D
Great story, loved it!
Tamolino chapter 15 . 11/13/2014
Oh wooow... you got me scared for a little while with this twist... Lovvved the story :)
Tamolino chapter 11 . 11/13/2014
"Have fun with daddy sucking up"... LOL, hahahaha :D
Tamolino chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
I know lots of kids of 2 years age, that talk pretty normal... even the "r" letter :) I like it ;)
adangeli chapter 15 . 7/15/2014
Dear JenCamp,

Congratulations! This fic, The Life he Left Behind, has been nominated in the Plot Twist Category.

The committee has reviewed the nomination(s) and has determined it/they meet(s) our guidelines. If you accept the nomination(s), please let us know and provide (or verify) a valid email address we can use to send you your official 2014 nomination flair.

Please note: We would like to share your work on our tumblr (and other social media sites) to promote your nomination and our awards. If you do not wish us to share your work, please let us know in your acceptance email.

Not familiar with the Sam and Jack Multimedia Awards? Visit us on the web at .com.

Please reply to this message as it will help us track the nomination. Or, you may send an email to nominations , but please copy at least the first paragraph of this message into your return reply.

Amara D'Angeli
loved the twist
3 fries short of a happy meal chapter 15 . 11/14/2009
very clever!!
Missing Linka chapter 15 . 5/31/2009
Brilliant idea! But I would have been satisfied without the last chapter, but I think it's the cherry on top of the really BIG sund sundae ... ;-)

I love that Sara was nice in this story, I always wondered how he could have loved her, she was so ... I don't know ... I just never liked her ... And I loved the twins. So sweet ...

God bless you!

Missing Linka chapter 4 . 5/31/2009
Nice shouting match!
VampirateLycan chapter 15 . 7/18/2008
Yeah, quite a good twist, like an alternate reality thing. What would have happened if he didn't run?

Brill! :)
buffypurple12 chapter 15 . 6/23/2008
Well I for one fell off my seat in surprise! LOL

Actually I was a little dissapointed to find out it wasn't real, but then you cheered me back right back up again.

Great story!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/21/2008
I liked the twist in the end.