Reviews for Because
yesterdaz chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Okay, after that, my only suggestion is to write more. Really, I'm begging you. Combine all of these chapters into one story and keep writing more. I think this story has a lot of potential, I don't think you should end it here.
SugarCrumbs chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
; A; i love chase/omi

but it's kind of sad that omi has to betray everyone in order to stay with him
Soulfightersu chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
I could actually picture Omi doing this!

I like how you've managed to fit so much into such a short fic.
Mantinas chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I have to disagree...This was awesome!*evil laugh*
Sayomi2 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
loved it!
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
:3 I love how that tied back to the "Because, he's Omi" thing Chase said.

One bit of constructive criticism, though. You call Omi "petite" an awful lot. It's a very good word to describe him, but it's getting a bit too repetitive. You may wish to look into finding some alternate descriptors. It's okay if you still use that one, but don't use it quite so often.

If one only reads a chapter, you don't notice it. But as I just read all your drabbles so far, plus O is for Obsession, and this one, it got pretty noticable. XD
Chaos inducer chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Even if it wasn't as good as you hoped it was still good.
blockofthewritingkind chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
will you put three chapters in this oneshot like you did o is for obssesion? I hope so. I like this one and the one before it. They are both very good and well writen. I like your writing style...
MusicWivRoxin chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
*hugs the Raimundo*

I do love you and SS's ChaseOmi. _
SailorSaturnthesilencer chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
*claps* I so totally love you! - Write more ChaseXOmi stories!
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
that was...good. It was simple but it got the message across..
Full Metal Andy chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
not a flame, but raimundo has green eyes.
1wolfie1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
that was good.
krystalmaze chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
okay this story is good but that hardly sounds like Omi oh well ooc-ness is okay with me i it makes a chappie this good
Harpyquin chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
it could have been better but hey! it's one of the few omichase fics so it's cool! . hope you write more chaseomi stuff! it'll be better for everyone once we have more . good luck .