Reviews for Forbidden Love
Poisoned Black Rose chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Aw...that tender-hearted Fai...; Very cute!
FirestormAngelBlaze chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
cute and sad. ah...unrequited love ::shakes head:: so tragic.
symbolica chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
beautiful! keep up with the great work and with this pairing! raburabu*
Jennifer chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Good chapter! I think Fye and Sakura are sso cute together. Anyways, I hope that guy gets a whipping! I was so sad becasue I thought Fye, Syaoran and Sakura had all died! I'm so glad I was wrong!
Insanity Team A.k.a. Violet chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Nice, I think onesided FaixSakura is good, if Fai is the one sided person. I agree, and umm... Can you tell me where you got ze episodes?
Aiyatsuki chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
nice one-shot and I must admit it was pretty cute. Your style's great as well but...well, this is just my opinion...so don't take it the wrong way...but I consider Fai and Sakura to have more of a brother/sister relationship _ but nice story anyhow.
Neko Ryou chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Aw... how sweet. We all know that Fai and Sakura would be a kawaii couple. But Syaoran is there. Darn it! If he were mysteriously taken out of the picture *gets the chainsaw ready*, then FaixSakura would come true! Hallelujiah! Keep up your great writing.
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
I KNOW!
red6sakura chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
I thought Fye can't die. Can he? Now that I think about it, your story sort of makes sense. It does seem like Fye loves Sakura in a way. I really like your story. Keep it up!
ShyMoonlight chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
OMG! This one-shot is really touching, I really like it. I like how you mixed it up, with the original story. I also think that Fai and Sakura would make a kawaii couple, although we have to take in consediration that Syaoran is risking his life for Sakura-hime feathers...oh well, I guess that's how it's gonna happen...