Reviews for Faith
licha.s chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
i hope to see a continuation eventually. i really like this hermione is adopted storyline although it is a bit to dark and broody.. its pretty interesting and quite good.
jowilleatyuh chapter 6 . 2/29/2012
AND YOU FLIPPING LEFT IT OFF AT THIS! WHAT THE BLOODY HELL! FINISH IT! This plot is freaking AMAZING! Literally! The best one that I've read! I have never had a story make me cry for so many chapters before! F.I.N.I.S.H. I.T.!
jowilleatyuh chapter 5 . 2/29/2012
Holy flipping shizz- They're such bastards! Hell definitely with B and D for this story- Love those two (well always have but hehe)
jowilleatyuh chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
Oh my god the first and second chapter truly had me in tears... Holy crap.. I actually could picture that happening to me...
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 6 . 8/30/2011
Interesting concept! I think you went a little far with Harry being cruel to Hermione (especially given the abuse he suffered at his Aunt's home). It's believable that Ron would be selfish and oblivious.. and that Harry may be a little oblivious, but not cruel. Going forward, it would be interesting to see how Hermione and Blaise build their sibling relationship - but I think it would be very unbelievable for Hermione to join the Dark Side, given her belief in being a Muggleborn for her life up to now.
Lady Oblivious chapter 6 . 5/21/2011
Harry and Ron are selfish pigs! please update soon! Lady O.
maaaee chapter 6 . 3/18/2011
I know it's been over a year since you updated but...PLEASE update his story! :D it's seriously one of the bet stories or read that attempted this kind of story. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
maaaee chapter 6 . 3/18/2011
ireallyamtellingthetruth chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
Awesome pleazz continues... it would make my day! Pweazz?
HP.LoveHermione.HP chapter 6 . 1/8/2011
hey!

I wanna be honest with you, I don't see much stories like this in here - - ad it never ceases to amaze me how when i find these storied and fall in love with them their never complete!so please, please, PLEASE! - sorry for yelling - don't quit on this story, your a great writer and I'm very proud to be a fan :)

- .HP AKA Sam :P
weiyenn chapter 6 . 12/29/2010
fantastic, deep, and meaningful. Good job and update soon! XD
Slytherin Princess 1313 chapter 6 . 8/29/2010
i really like this story. This chapter was one of my favorites so far, and i do hope you update soon, i don't know how much longer i can wait:) excellent job!
Jodie.Anne.Weasley chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
Thsi is sooo good and i would love to read more!
soccershadow3 chapter 6 . 6/24/2010
I like it cant' wait for more!
babythor chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
You have empathy and sympathy confused.