Reviews for Torture Devices
lieselmemingersthievery chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
I just joined this fandom so I'm still in the beginning stages. Which means this story is everything I ever needed.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Yesyesyes. This was so necessary. I love you. Thank you. I cried. Most unrecognized ship ever. But soooo cute.
Mmmmmm...
TriedItAtHome chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Awww I loved it! I really did! Im glad you ended it like that, so that it was happy and sad at the same time. But mostly happy, withs hint of bittersweet. But it was amazing and I loved it!
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
CUUUUTE. Ok, I don't love George/Mer as a couple, but I absolutely love George and if George/Mer ever happened properly, as in no tragic sex, THIS is how it would have - should have - happened. Bravo, this was GREAT!

I really loved it and other than the moment where Cristina has her head on George's shoulder (I'd more imagine she'd snap him, call him pathetic and then just sit beside him, and they'd both know she really cares even if she's pretending not to), everything and everyone were really in character.

Great fic! 3

~Red
Valik chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Enjoyed it lots, loved Meredith's poor but very ammusing attempt at a grand romantic gesture lol.
kissedmetillthemorninglight chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
aww! that was so cute! write more!
Vobi chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Thank you!

You don't know how long i've looked for a george/meredith paring story!

thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you!
acrow chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
So well written and really, truly adorable.
McGrey'sFriendSLover chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
I LOVE This!
Dugleik chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
just imagine. they could be happy. together. at least we have fanfictions, right?
Little Eirtae chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Oh, I love this fic. I really, really do. It's so beautiful, and very realistic.
leftarrow chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
This wasn't half-bad!

Yeah, definitely good.

~leftarrow
papaslittlecj chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
i didnt like the end but i loved the story
Allison chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
:)!
Robyn1212 chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
This was great. Actually, the first Grey's Anatomy fic that I've read. George/Meredeth is cute, and I always feel bad for George in the show. The part with the rocks made me giggle insanely, by the way. P