Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
"confetti" I made it to the end! YA! WHOO! heh heh good story
T-Biggz chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Dude that was funny!
Pyroclastic flow chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Hah I feel this captures the characters quite well Love hate and lust its all relative.
ShadowRebirth37 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Lol. Hey, is the Vega in your AN the Vega I'm thinking of? Lol. Although I'm not a fan of romance fics, but I found this funny and cute. ;) Lol.

I must say you have a talent at pairings... and humor. XD Lol. I like your fics, and hope to see an update for your new Zoids fic soon! ;) Lol.

Btw, I have two new funny, cute fics you might like, "The Ghost and the Raven" and a one-shot called "Lost". Lol. Please R & R them if you have some time. Lol. ;)

Agian, this was pretty cute. I love birthdays. Lol. ;) Good job!

~Ibeyla
DarkMignonette chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Aah, that was awesome! Everyone was perfectly in character, and the story was well written too. Best Zoid fic I've read.
Dread Pirate Jack chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
that was great, probably the funniest thing ive read since '04.
Sakura Scout chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
You must be made out of awesome because this story was pure GENIUS!

I love it to bits! The witty humor, the sexual tension, the hair-pulling anti-climatic scenes; I love them all. Oh gosh! You have made my day. I was feeling pretty shitty and was riffling through some fanfics, but I am certainly perked up due to this.

Man. It's not very often you find fics that put Bit and Leena's relationship in the right perspective (having them at each other's throats) and LEAD/BUILD it up to the eventual romance. People just don't do it that way most of the time, which makes for pretty lame stories.

This fic was absolutely fan-flippin'-tastic. Thank you so much for sharing it on -
SavageJho chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
it waz geat! tho u should rite somding about wat happens after dis.
Neon Majestic chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Poor, poor Brad... (lol)

YAY! A Bit and Leena fic! Keep up the good work with this pairing! :D
Lord Rasler chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
HELL YEAH XD THAT FIC OWNED FACE . BIT AND LEENA 4EVA *o*
reikari chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Oh my god, I'm speechless. Except I have to say that this was a PERFECT fic of Bit and Leena. (finally, my craving for a good story has been satisfied..)
tuatha chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Loved it, what a cute story. :) Makes me remember those good old days of watching this show after school. Good job!
Kiari chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Oh wow..that was brilliant. I nearly fell off my chair laughing at times ) But it was really sweet as well, Leena & Bit forever! Nice job
Anji chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Well I stayed for the WHOLE thing and I am sure your friend enjoyed it as much as I did _ I love BitxLeena. That was the best one shot I ever read