Reviews for Dance With the Wind
Needlessly Complicated chapter 5 . 1/16/2011
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW that was great. But it doesn't say if it will be continued. : ( you should continue, it was great. ! It's probaly gonna be awkward for Jondalar bc he's not the dad. Keep up the great work !
lps1dragonfly chapter 5 . 4/27/2009
yay! no! gosh so many conflicting emotions! i hope you've continued this in another entry! it doesnt say! oh gosh! ;)
webweaver chapter 5 . 6/30/2003
wow. the suspense about whos child the baby was was almost killing me. that was another awesome fanfic, keep writing
Shurame chapter 5 . 7/23/2001
aaaww, that was cute... I wonder what she ment by that... hmmm, well I wont repeat myself... you know what I think _
Shurame chapter 4 . 7/23/2001
Don't you do that again...**looks treatning** ~_ okay, no time for a long review, gotta see if verythings ok _ It was, as ussual, very good... but you know that by now nee?
Shurame chapter 3 . 7/23/2001
aarr...deja vu... (I'm reviewing this piece by piece...) aaahh... a bit different though... _ tsk tsk naughty couple.. :P
Shurame chapter 2 . 7/23/2001
Hey! That was no fair... you know, you gave me quite a scare... ~_ that was mean and unexpetcted, but fun... I dunno if that's the right word.. well, agh, I was feeling really sorry for them, and you made it a dream... **shoots an evil glare at zzzaney**
Shurame chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
Aww... one more for my fav list _ I really love your style... and once again I'm gonna review every chap! Muah, I'll fill up your mailbox with my ranting :P

Okay, well, I think this is once again a really great fic (chap) but there's something a bit weird in the middle, don't really know what it is, but it's a bit weird... ~_ the rest was lovely though
Firewings chapter 1 . 5/16/2001
*jaw drops* What a Relief! Wow, that was a really good twist! REally unexpected, too! I'm not finished yet, with the story, but I just thought I'd say that YAY FOR THAT!
Chris Lillith who was reading with out signing in and absolutely had to review your stuff chapter 5 . 4/26/2001
This was fantastic! I liked all the turmoil that went on. The conflict between the characters was just as I had pictured it and I hope that Ayla is accepted by the Zeladonii. The Cave Lion should be pleased that she is trying so hard to appease him. If I were a spirit I would be. Keep up the spectactular work! I can't wait to read more.