Reviews for November 11th
LisaVang chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Beautiful! Touching and so deserving. Great Job!
Thomas Drovin chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
A very fitting story for what as an Australian like myself call's 'Rememberance Day,' in the world of Robotech is VERY fitting as well.

I would like to add a little something we have on our own Shrine of Rememberance here in Melbourne, it is a little poem for all our fallen ANZACS who died in 'the war to end all wars.' (Blinks back the tears)

'They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old;

Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.

At the going down of the sun and in the morning

We will remember them.'

It should be noted that this is also recited on the 25th of April the day when Australian Forces landed at Gallipoli, a place on the Turkish coast on that date in 1915.

"Lest we forget"
JoshRand1982 chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
I had chills reading this. My great grandfather was buried at Flanders Field.
F-14 Tomcat Lover chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
We must never forget. The millions of lives lost, because of weak hearted fools who cause wars that claim them. That's why I'm proud to support our troops, those who are volunteers, every last one of them.
Carla chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
I'm very touched by what you wrote. Not only do I love it, but you gave face to the unsung heros of previous wars & the current. Great job!
Sphersian chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Well done! (as usual) :)

It makes me look at and reflect on Veteran's Day a little bit closer than I used to.

Good job! Keep writing those stories and chapters, you're one of my most favorite RT writers! :)
gppr chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Excellent.
Serin Eridar chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
I thought this was a very touching piece. I was never

really aware of the signifigance of this day until I

read your fanfiction. Thank you for enlightening me.
k71 chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Excellent. Thank you for this fic. It does give cause for reflection.
Kirk Moellendorf chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Words cannot express my feelings on what you have written. I served 20 years with the US Air Force. I have strong feelings for anything that honors our military people. I can say that you have caught the true meaning of vaterans day. I only wish more people would show appreciation for those who have given their lives in the service of their country; whether or not the war is unpopular.

I want to give you a qoute from a book written by a Vietnam veteran:

"For those who've fought for it, freedom is something the protected will never know."

-Before the Dawn, by Mickey Block.