Reviews for Blazing Waves, Burning Rain
Guest chapter 20 . 10/16/2014
It would be nice if you could finish this Fan fiction
Fireminer chapter 20 . 5/20/2014
Hands down to one of the best Suikoden fics out there. It's better than the canon, I admit it. Hope you'll continue in a foreseeable future!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/1/2014
update.
Update please.
please please
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 20 . 10/26/2013
I would just like to say that this is a beautiful and wonderfully nuanced story - extremely well-written and excellently characterized. Thank you for writing it.
Zeighert chapter 20 . 7/19/2013
I think the saddest thing in the world is that you haven't finished this. You started writing it when I was in high school and thats when I started reading it. Now, here I am about 8 years later, killing time getting ready to deploy and rereading it again all in one go. Its probably my favorite story here. You should find your muse and give this another go. It would make my life. Just saying :)
A chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Please continue
Vocarin chapter 20 . 3/11/2012
So... Not to be a pest about it, since I know life can throw some serious curve balls, but it's been like 2 1/2 years since the last chapter update on this fic. Is it officially dead? Or are you just biding your time for something?
A chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I would like it if you would continue this tail.
fan chapter 20 . 9/24/2011
Are you okay? You havent updated in a long time so just checking to see if your alive.
Zeron999 chapter 20 . 9/7/2011
Hey there, I hope this message reaches you Ormiss, as I seem to have no other way to contact you T_T. You see, I have been reading this story from its inception 6 years ago. I am a great fan of your story and continue to be so. You have redesigned the plot of Suikoden 3 and have made a much richer and powerful story. It has gripped myself and many readers. So I'm sure you can imagine how sad I am (like many of your other loyal readers) about the seemingly "abandoned" state of your fanfic. You can't just stop in the process of making your masterpiece and leave your fans at a cliffhanger. Therefore, I urge and beseech you to please continue writing this story. It's a truly wonderful story that can't just be left to rust (unfinished) in oblivion. Please continue and finish it, if not for your loyal readers, but for the sake of starting and finishing something.
LancelotQuanta chapter 20 . 7/22/2011
wow great story~ you sure put efford in this writing, unfortunately im a lousy reader and i tend to skip through most of the enviroment or person discription (except for the main char C&H) P
LancelotQuanta chapter 9 . 7/18/2011
do you have a sketch of the sword? or perhaps based on what sword did u discribe hugos sword?

good story by the way...
redpanda chapter 20 . 3/21/2011
I really hope you have not given up on this. Your story is the most well written and interesting I have read in a long time. I read it years ago when you first uploaded and sill wait anxiously for the next chapter. I just wanted to let you know you still have fans waiting for your next chapter, thank you for writing it so far and I hope I can read more soon!
hide chapter 20 . 2/23/2011
One inconsistency I found while reading your story is that Chris is unable to pick up on the fact that her own words are seen as sexual innuendos by men despite having read "romance novels". If she reads romance novels, then shouldn't she be able to read those situations better. But I simply can't imagine Chris picking up a romance novel-unless romance novels in the Suiko universe aren't the same as the romance novels today in our reality. Anyway, that's my only complaint.

I think that it's very clever of you to use the game soundtrack as the titles for your chapters. It's obvious that you're a really big fan of the game. I hope that you will be able to finish this story. Sure writing in general may be an easy task, but you've got an amazing tale here that you've made truly yours. That takes talent and hard work and a whole lot more. I sincerely wish you the best of luck with this.
The Fan chapter 20 . 10/29/2010
This is just too good! a brilliant and more realistic twist on suikoden III! the slow development between chris and hugo is a bit frustrating but is more believable- especially considering their very different backgrounds. Hope you'll continue this soon! take care!

-fanofyourstory