Reviews for Blazing Waves, Burning Rain
suikofan chapter 28 . 8/20
Huh never wondered before on Luc's thoughts about the other worlds I mean Leknaat was his master he clearly know of them. Is Pesmerga showing up just you like all fans having wanted that story to continue or was it a sneaky way to say Lucia is dead since they share a star? Thought your Geddoe was great despite being one of the younger immortals in the setting he seems very weighed down by his life. Love all of Chris's why did I just act like a woman moments.
little lily chapter 27 . 8/7
so glad that you finally continue this amzing story!

i really did enjoy read it.

so much more for Hugo and Chris interaction and the progressof their relationship! i am so dying to wait when they finally realise their true feeling!#

and wow, borus is dead! so, there will be no love rival?
Mei-chiri chapter 27 . 7/8
A fantastic read as always. I'm sorry for can't sayijg anymore than that since there's nothing I can really complain about this chapter. The action scenes are all very well-done.
suikofan chapter 27 . 7/6
Only at the very beginning of the war and already some huge changes that leave the story feeling new and not just a rehash of the game I've played so many times. Thought you did a great job with Luc right at the end he may have started out as a snarker but by this time hes a nihilistic pessimist not a good combo. But he is fighting the natural progression of the world or at least one eventuality (one beamed right into his head to) probably gets to you.

BTW I dont think I've mentioned it before but I love the way you have done the rune magic in this.
suikofan chapter 26 . 5/9
Interesting fleshing out of various characters. Not sure what Nash's plan is get Sasarai kidnapped maybe? I suppose that Sasarai would be frightening to those who don't know him especially when Rina has spent the last few days making walls of earth to protect the town. Interested to see how the battle goes will Chisha be wiped out or saved by Hugo/Chris with a Rune, Caesar with his mind or will Geddoe show up.

Kinda want Hugo to start talking to Chris about overcoming social mores and her just not getting it, then later she admits her feelings and just takes him.
reavn33 chapter 26 . 5/8
What and excellent chapter you have illustrated just how much love and hate is this world you built I eagerly await for the next chapter.
This is great, hope to see the next chapter up when it's ready.
Riou11 chapter 22 . 2/22
thank you so much for the update, ive been waiting this for years now
rnrr chapter 25 . 2/22
omg ive been away for a long time and forgot to check on this site and BEHOLD!
OMH IM SO HAPPY YOU FINALLY UPDATE THIS! oh man, the fight between Chris and Bazba- the tension and action-! its so GOOD! I can't seems to express my feeling- but I AM SO HAPPY OMG
sadistic lunatic chapter 25 . 12/18/2016
I suppose the greatest advantage of fanfiction over the game itself is the ability to draw out conflict. In this case, while I truly pity the situation Chris finds herself in, it is entirely believable that Luce, the Saraak, and the rest of the Grasslanders hold her in contempt. She is still the Silver Maiden, after all, and while she is admirable in holding steadfast to her morals, she is also trampling on Grassland tradition. Hopefully, Chris will one day be able to sway hearts the same way she had swayed Hugo's and, to a smaller extent, Karaya's.

Until then, though... time for Hugo to comfort his fair lady! Come on, Hugo, step-up your game, man!
suikofan chapter 25 . 12/18/2016
Albert was in the room when Nash was reporting!? That cant be good but I don't recall Sasarai truly distrusting Luc or his gang just political posturing. I really like that Chris and Luce had a moment a it went far better than I thought. Chris loosing any hope of getting are Saraaks support and they lost such a good fighter(and okay mage). But I hope it will open the door for a reversal of when in Vinay, when Hugo didn't understand Zexen politics at all and suggested just killing the council out right and now he'll have to lead Chris on how to lead in the Grasslands.
Krile chapter 25 . 12/17/2016
I'm so glad you're still writing this! I haven't been able to catch up with the new chapters yet but I look forward to it! Just wanted to let you know that some of your older fans are still watching the story, too. :)
XLightningX chapter 25 . 12/17/2016
I love Chris!
True Radical Dreamer chapter 25 . 12/17/2016
Two chapters for one today. My cup runneth over.

As always, wonderful pacing and format. After so many years, you have the characterization nailed down perfectly. It's always a pleasure to red this story.
True Radical Dreamer chapter 24 . 12/17/2016
I saw this update and I thought, "Christmas came early!" I can't tell you how great it is to see this being updated after so long.