Reviews for Blazing Waves, Burning Rain
sadistic lunatic chapter 34 . 8/12
If Chris had any doubts about Hugo's interest in her, this surely should have wiped them all!
suikofan chapter 34 . 8/11
Great chapter loved how you described the mental affects True Runes have. I'm really liking your obsession with having Hugo go through windows.
sadistic lunatic chapter 33 . 7/26
And the suffering continues! Next stop- a dead Yun :(

Also, I forgot Alron is still up and about. Ugh. Karma will strike him soon enough- or fire will. And did Sasarai just die? Wasn't much on Chris and Hugo in this installment, but hopefully Hugo will be able to tame the Rune long enough to help Chris through her own incoming ordeal.

Cheers for the update!
suikofan chapter 33 . 7/26
So will the next chapter have Salome leading a rebellion from his jail cell? Alron after all admitted he is planning to give the country away in front of his own soldiers. Love that Chris doesn't seem to care that others are around when she holds Hugo which maybe a bit awkward at some point.

Oh at some point in Chapter 31 Rina uses The True Earth rune instead of her Mother Earth.
Milkandchocolate chapter 32 . 6/4
Nice! I never thiught I will reread this again. Usually I avoid reading or rereading a fanfiction that is not complete. Thank you for making this. I have fun in the story and also sad that I don't know if I could ever read the full story.

Over all I want more. Please continue the story.
Milkandchocolate chapter 25 . 6/3
I found this good. I hope I can stay all day and night to read the story.
Milkandchocolate chapter 24 . 6/3
I am very excited to read the chapters and forgot to review the last chapter I read. Over all I 95% satisfied
Milkandchocolate chapter 13 . 5/31
I love this chapter and the story is getting interesting.
Milkandchocolate chapter 11 . 5/30
I am workinf for a man with a funny hat...

HAHAHA. Very funny.
Milkandchocolate chapter 10 . 5/30
I am excited on the next chapter and I enjoy reading Hugo's part in this Chapter
Milkandchocolate chapter 9 . 5/30
I am surprise Nash appear early.
Milkandchocolate chapter 8 . 5/29
I like t XD specially the peace treaty psrt
Milkandchocolate chapter 7 . 5/28
I like it and I will continue to read the next chapter
Milkandchocolate chapter 6 . 5/28
Yaaay! I tried to finish this chapter today while hiding from my boss LOL.
Milkandchocolate chapter 5 . 5/28
Finally finish on this chapter. I enjoy reading this...