Reviews for Epitaph
Rinhail chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Glad to see some Genju fic here. Thank you for contributing.

Great little story, by the way. :)
Jen chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Huh? I heard that there were 14 ongoing volumes! You mean its actually over already? *Runs to check on Wikipedia*

Where did you get to read so ahead? Original Japanese? I've been relying on the licensed versions by TokyoPop so I'm way behind (5th volume) If there are english scans online please tell me cause I tried googling and it didn't work!

I also like this little drabble here, Sohki (from what I see so far) seems to fit this. So Fuuto becomes the weary and tired type instead? Oh the changes characters are forced to go through...good job!
Melanie chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
That was very powerfully written, perfect for a short piece. I'm so happy to see a Sohki p.o.v. too, it's really interesting. Hm... I myself only just finished volume five so I don't know if this is spoilers or just speculation on your part, but either way fantastically imagined and executed. It's nice to see the first example of fan fiction in this section be something worth reading...Thanks!
shelbyyvonne chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Whoah! That was cool! Where can I read this manga or watch the anime or something?
Starflower-Gem chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
hm...interesting...I didn't much understand it though...but that's probably because I only have to book three...you wrote this quite a while ago, and I've only now found the lovely seres...I'd write one myself, but I've got no insperation in this feild at this time. Maybe after the story builds up more...but at the moment I can only think what could have ahppened in his past life that garuda keeps mentioning...

Star
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Not bad. A little lacking, but it does most of the job it sets out to do.
E.Mahiru chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Wow! That was interesting, but unfortunately I've only read the very first volume of GnS. Does he really get carted back to Darashaal?
stray fish chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Grate short and I"m glaed to findout I'm not the only person who likes thise manga, though so far I only have read the first book in thes series.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Cool...and yay for you having the first fic for this series on this site!
The Tomohawk chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
bruce lee
Daire-Floresta chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
coolness, i hope that soon other people will actually write fics for this series. Souki is awesome.
TheSuperGirlOfDreams chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
It's kind of enchanting. Though I've never heard of this subject.
The Turtle chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
You know, I've never even heard of this anime and the fic was so short...But I wanted to read more. The way you wrote it was so intricate and had more depth to it then I've ever read on this site. I so wish there was more, but, I guess, after a hit like that, you can only go down from there.
SeaLover456 chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
are you and i the only people that like Genjuu no Seiza? Thats sad, its a really good manga.

i have no idea what you are talking about in here. Whats a epitaph? And why are there skeletons?

Its kinda poetic, in a non ryhming-way. and you have a good sense of grammar.

I can't really say update soon, since this is sort of a oneshot, but it would be nice if you wrote about something else besides Genjuu no Seiza, so that you would get more reviews. Cheers and wishes, for the hope that GnS will go world wide!

fishy