Reviews for Kikyo's Hit List
Sonzai Taz chapter 1 . 2/13
Ah this was funny, and clever! Normally I might protest bringing in modern era ideas into feudal era but with this so well made I really cant. Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Omg... Hilarious! Take that, Inuyasha and Kagome, and everyone else in the show! Except for Kikyo, of course.
Kikyo lover chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
cannibal corncob chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
That was pretty darn funny.
goldspears chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Oh, wow. That was hilarious. Really. I really liked it. ;)
narutoDkurosaki chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHA...OMFG HOLY MOTHER FREAKIN HELL THAT WAS SERIOUSLY INSANE LOVED IT
Accountclozed chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Haha maddeningly funny.
indd chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Hilarious! I absolutely loved it!
InuKikfan4ever chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
LOL ok this was HILARIOUS so glad I found it! This fic tells the truth though, my fave part was when Kagome said sit boy and they both fell! Very funny, this is so going on my faves! There needs to be more stories like this!
Kaiyosei chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
This was absolutely hilarious! The PETA part... that was brilliant, I wish I'd thought of it. I enjoyed the fact that it was based on what Kikyo IS going through, though, and wasn't random. She did have a legitimate reason to be angry at each of those people... and I personally feel a lot of sympathy for her, funny as that was. Great job!
Tahira chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
hey what happened?*Dumbfounded*
Organic Donut with SPRINKLES chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
That was awesome!

Make another one.

Please!

For a Donut!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
whoa ! this was so funny [lol] ! i hope you make more of these ~ !
kyoukochan chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
it's friggin good hahahh _

HILARIOUS WOW HAHAHAHAH I CAN'T BELIEVE IT...SO BOLD AHAHAHAHA

such i good story...you got the goods sister hahahahaha

damn it was good,it's really felt good to laugh...

i really liked kikyou's personnality..LOVED IT

the fics is just amazingly great and i wanted to talk to you about your other fic the one about house of painted idols...

i wanted to know when the hell are you going to update( my bad for the rudeness i get easily mad when i can't wait to read another chapter please updae how long has it been since you haven't updated...i don't know if i already asked you to update and i dont want to sound like a stalker but please UPDATE

PLEASE IM BEGGING PLEASE I CAN'T WAIT ANMORE _

yeah and this fic was incredible...give you 2 thumbs up

100/100

great fics hope you can more of those but if you can next time put seshsomaru and kikyou together that's be good

thx and please update the house fic pleasee _
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
It was nice and all.

But that was kind of out of character for Kagome.

Seriously, Kagome actually was aware of the relationship between InuKik in the manga and saved Kikyou for a reason, so that Kikyou would end up with Inuyasha.