Reviews for Reliving The Games
YShouldITellU chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
I enjoyed the story, I mean it was awsome but...I have 1 question. It says "As you well know, since the age of 10 you have been afraid of animals." but then later in the stroy it says he tortured animals since he was 7. that kinda doesn't make since.
ArtificialImagination chapter 2 . 2/14/2006
~What? What did Jayde do? UPDATE. Ja Ne!~
wentlyman chapter 2 . 1/6/2006
Man, you are one heck of a writer! Keep it up! I MUST HAVE MORE!
Sagen Marie chapter 2 . 11/15/2005
Ohh... I plead you to continue with this... Tis very intriguing. . Happy writings!
tazitz chapter 2 . 11/13/2005
I would have to say I am very intrigued... write more soon, this is awesome!
Bina chapter 2 . 11/13/2005
I'm VERY much enjoying this far. I'm excited to read the next part, when we start to get to read about the challenges. Update soon.. or now works too.
Delightfully Wicked chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
I hate to say it, but I didn't like this one as much as the first one.

The riddle was quite clever, though! I wouldn't have been able to think of one better myself!

Unfortunately, though, I missed the surprises and twists and turns (though I may have criticized them harshly, they were still pretty good!).

This isn't going to be a one-shot, is it?
TwiceFaded chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Goughman, what you said about it ending abrupty, I ment for that. I wanted to play up Jason really starting to lose it and because he spent so much time dwelling in his horrible childhood, he wasted most of his time and only had around 30 seconds left when he finished, so yea. Sorry if it seemed to end aburptly, I didn't mean for that.
Goughman chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Dear Mister Element,

Hm...

As unfortunate as writers block is, I dont advise forcing it out of the way...

The concept you've come up with is great (I literaly got shivers), but the ending...

That is another story.

It seemed rushed.

Sorry.

But it ended abruptly and it gave the impression that you hadn;t thougth it out very well.

You have a talent, and I hate to see it forced out of you, like the ending appeared to be, just because you have writers block.

If the ending was planned to be that way then I am very embarrased.

I loved the back story that you've written, about Mommy and Daddy. You gave it depth. Just like the fact that your last stories characters were brothers made it deep and personal. Love it. Do more of that.

I WANT MORE. STOP. KEEP WRITING. STOP. TAKE YOUR TIME. STOP.

Sincerely,

Goughman.
Not Human chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
It made my skin crawl just like the last one. You have a way with discomfort. You should do another one, hmm? Good work!
ShadowDaisuke chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Oh my god...jesus christ...that should totally be in the movie! THIS IS FREAKIN AWESOME!