Reviews for Fixing a Hole
ericazora chapter 21 . 11/14/2016
Thank you for the awesome story! I love the way you portray Seto and his relationship with Yami. Though I don't think The Yugi-Tachi will break up with Seto, they are never friends in the first place. Seto, in the Manga or the animation, does not care about people like Jou, Mai and the rest of the gang. He only cares about Yami. So, it is just weird when Seto gets hurt because he is left behind by the gang. Maybe it is just the way I understand the character. Overall, grear job. :)
Ruby of Raven chapter 21 . 2/25/2016
Ha! XD Cute little details here!
The only thing that bothered me was Yugi and his friends randomly shunning Kaiba. They never gave a concrete reason for their shunning besides being fed up with his attitude, but, they'd been hanging out with each other for most of high school regardless, it seemed strange to just purposely cut ties and make such a big deal out of purposefully ignoring Kaiba.
Besides that though, I loved this fic. I wish there was more!
Hirami chapter 21 . 2/5/2016
I really enjoyed this FanFiction, even if it's already pretty old (some of the older sins thus be forgiven *laughs* Like Koi or Seme/Uke in the text). I really loved the idea with Yami's letters. All in all the story was a really smooth read, and aww the butterflies when those two idiots finally came together :D nice. I also liked that you didn't push the negative side too much. After the story of Yamis friends in egypt I missed a little bit of a more emotional reaction from Yami, but it was fine I guess. Some time went by after that, so it shouldn't be that bad anymore.
Blabber blabber. Anyway, thank you for writing this, I enjoyed the read :)
jacelooksbetterinblack chapter 6 . 11/20/2015
Hi!
Just wanted to say that I recently stumbled upon this story and made myself stop at this chapter as a personal cliffhanger to myself. Don't ask why lol
You did an amazing job so far with this story and I'm excited to see where it all leads...like what happened to Yami? I love the dynamic between Yami and Seto so far and can't wait to see how they get together finally! And Mokuba is too cute!
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 21 . 9/1/2013
Great story.
DazzlingMagicFox chapter 6 . 12/24/2011
Wow. Loved the Egyptian reference. You really did your research.

Unfortunately, my critic sense is tingling. (yeah, sorry about that. I always have this habit of pointing out even the tiniest flaws that catch my attention. But that does not mean I am degrading your story. On the contrary, it means I love it so much that I am paying that much attention to it XD). As Pharaoh, Yami would probably be 'stuck in the past'. In simpler terms, I don't think he'd enjoy digging through other Pharaoh's tombs, being former-pharaoh and all.

Anywho... That's just me. Just saying. No offense intended :)
DazzlingMagicFox chapter 4 . 12/24/2011
This is definitely not one of the common plots seen in this fandom, and that alone made this story good. I love how you write it, focusing intently on the relationships of the characters.

I do have one problem I could not help but voice out: the OC Kaiba was referring to as the idiot. the one named Takahashi. I seriously hope that character was not based on the creator of Yu-Gi-Oh!
Lord of Nightmare chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
A little warning before switching POV's would have been nice. Dispite that minor annoyance this chapter was fine _ .
sherabo chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
the best out there, I honor your work...
The Watcher4 chapter 17 . 1/13/2009
Okay, I can't remember if I ever reviewed this one, even though it's on my list of favorites, but just in case I didn't - I Love This Story! I wish I could find a few dozen more like it. It's not that I hate the rest of the Yugi-tachi, but I like seeing Seto's reactions in this. And he seems so in character, despite the non-canon events. Perfect! There needs to be more first-time stories like this one.

Just one thing about this chapter, though. Since Yami and Seto are playing Go (and I wish I could see someone draw that, it would be *gorgeous*!)I don't understand what type of 'legality' they could be debating. I mean, unless it's about a deliberate suicide move, or a violation of ko, but I can't see either Yami or Seto making that kind of mistake. Just curious.
Snape Goes Commando chapter 18 . 9/14/2008
GAH. STUPID BOYS. ;3;

MOAR PLZ.
Amertie chapter 21 . 5/26/2008
I loved this.

Seriously, it was amazing.

I can't see Seto calling anyone 'baby', but oh well. It was cute.

Otherwise, he was completely in character.
sherabo chapter 21 . 5/3/2008
I think this is the one of the best stories on the net. I remember reading it before I started reviewing and writing. This is wonderful.
tenchibaka chapter 21 . 1/17/2008
Ok, firstly of all I read this all in one go(hence the failure to comment) and really I’m just thrilled( well maybe not with that limey little bit near the end) and I’m defiantly going to keep reading(if you’d like I’d even beta for you to help with the occasional slip-ups…though other than a bit of tense issue you don’t seem to have a problem) also I’m im the middle(ok a third) of the way through with a Yugioh doll(pixel not plush) and the part where Kaiba grabs Yami and bites him(the part with the dish) is near perfect….um my deviant account on deviantartdotcom is the same as my penname here if you wanna see it…. Also I’m going to advertise this story on it if you don’t mind(I got 130 views from one of the edits in the span of a day)…and if you do consider letting me beta, well don’t read any comments or journals…I can’t type as fast as people respond and i have absolutly no respect for punctuatuion(unless it's someone else's
Fairyfae chapter 21 . 12/10/2007
I know you haven't written on this for years so you probably aren't interested but I had to tell you...I really enjoyed this story. Too often people add in angst just for the sake of adding angst. But, in your story everything seemed to balance well. Also, you did an interesting characterization of Kaiba. You didn't take him too our of character while still allowing him to be really affectionate. Yami was great. You did end up making Yugi a little and Jou way OOC but it worked to the story purposes so it was fine. All in all, it was a very good story. Thanks for writing it to the end.