Reviews for His Precious Rose
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
One of the best asucaga stories ive read so far..keep it up author!
angelineprospero chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
..how nice .:) i like it!
Kyrie Twilight chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Thank you for writing the REAL ending.
CylentKiaru23 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
This is totally how the series SHOULD have ended! :'( I loved it! :)
TheBurlesqueKittens chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I absolutely loved this story. I could totally picture Cagalli and Athrun doing all this! You have a very smooth writing style; I enjoy reading it! :)
sillimiss chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
i absolutely loved your story! the ending of Destiny had me a bit angry, but now i'm happy haha.
Pseudonym P chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Very nice. :)
PinkPrincess511 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
OMG! that was just so cute! wow, i'm crying!
Shizzy92 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Your characterization was very well done. A little heavy on the fluffy side though. :)

~Shizzy
sixpacksofcigarettes chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
wow. for your first gundam fic, that was really good. i liked how cagalli and athrun were potrayed. really in character and the plot was something i imagined. *twinkly eyes* really hope they end up together. good work! and keep it up. (:
la lune dans l'eau chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
OMG, it's like, the best story i've ever read! so cute, so romantic!
xtops chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
That was great! your a great riter you shood rite some more.
shiloah18 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Athha..

whoa! she didn't get angry when the voice over the Line caLLed her hime-sama? -_

in fairneSs.. the person behind the intercom wasn't.. hmm.. bothered that the Representative's mOod was changed when she mentioned Mr. Dino's name.. *grins*

amethyst? wasn't it something Like.. scarLet or ruby? ~_

remember the time when AsuCaga met for the second time? yeah, the time when Athrun thought he had kiLLed Kira.. the way he cried there.. that's the way I'm imagining him cry right now..

ahh yes.. Cags Launching herseLf at Athrun which brings them faLLing backwards..

nyWeiZ, suteki! jaa! ;3
zala123attha chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
schweet! X)
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
You did a wonderful job on capturing thier charcters and thier feelings...I wish that was hoe it ended between them in the anime...*tears*...but hopefully with the new movie I heard about, Athurn and Cagalli will end up together...
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »