Reviews for Ivory Soul
StopTalkingToMe chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I wish this wasn't just a one-shot. A fic explaining the story before and after this would be greatly appreciated!
KellyAnn chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I loved this cute fluffy oneshot. At first it seemed kinda angsty but it had a happy ending- I heart happy endings. Especially if they're coming from the keyboard of a good writer. :D keep up the effort!
Masked Revolt chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Love it to the extreme!
catharina1994 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
nurh! it's so sweet.

you did a good job!
tibbytabby12 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Aw I love how they connect :)! Lol I would laugh so hard if they have a boy Rogue would tease Remy for so long.

Robyn chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
o so sweet. ps i think if i was Rouge id want the littel one to have thier dads eyes. Keep writein ur grate.
emptybecauseivedeleted chapter 1 . 10/10/2009

Can you please write a sequal. I'd love to see twins!

tfobmv18 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
That was soo cute. Keep up the good work.
allyg1990 chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
gambitfan85 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Enjoyed the Romy fluff.
shadow in the dark chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Alecto's Muse chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
I would tell you that you're much better than half decent, but the review tally says you've received 26 reviews so I'm sure they've all said it already.

You have a rather poetic style (which I liked) particularly in Remy's description of Rogue.

It was really good.
Swamp Rat's Chere chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
nicely done, fluffy, but not too fluffy
ziRi.butterfly chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
this story is so cool... your one hell of a writer... write more!.
Club Boredom chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Very nicely done! I love Roguey to death! In my own little world Rogue and Gambit have kids too! 4 of them! the older two are twins. A boy named Avery Remington LeBeau code named Triumph. He is tall like his father and has his mothers eyes and powers. He has red hair with one simple white chunk in the front. His twin sister is Austin Marie LeBeau code named Lillix. She is about her mother's height, but has all of her dad's powers, plus her mothers invunerability and flight! She has red eyes like her dad, but just red on white instead of red on black and her hair is a warm red just like her daddy's! The middle child is another son named Riles Entienne LeBeau code named Relm. He looks just like a minature version of his dad, well except for his hair which shares his mother's white streaks birthmark. He also got invunerability from his mom. The youngest is another daughter and her names is Bernadette Danae LeBeau and her code name is Thyme. She looks just like her mom, but her hair is oppisite. Her hair is mostly white with red streaks in the front. She got superstrength and invunerability from her mom, but also developed a power all her own. She has the ability to stop time for up to 5 minutes at a time.