Reviews for Lightheaded
MaryGrace chapter 18 . 8/1/2016
You are kriffing brilliant!
tanithlipsky chapter 24 . 9/7/2015
haha at the end.
and this was great, awesome and good.
wsk chapter 14 . 9/4/2015
Please tell me there is a NC-17 version somewhere of this fic - it is soo good! I am loving it!
Roman Holiday chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
I love this fic. Been trying to find the original version for a while. Any chance you still have a link?
MMJade chapter 16 . 1/22/2014
LOVE this story, the banter between them is just brilliant. It had me laughing out loud! What does one have to do to get on the "privileged" list of those who get to read this in it's unedited form? :)
taramidala chapter 24 . 11/22/2012
Just rediscovered this story today, and Happy Thanksgiving, indeed! I love the snark, the competition, and the sexiness of it all. Simply great. And I just have to ask...is the unedited version floating around out there? Would love to read it as you intended. :)
Ellaisintheair chapter 24 . 3/3/2012
Hello,

I've just finished your story and it was a fun read.

I think I liked the quick-witted dialogues best. This is exactly how I imagine Mara and Luke's interaction. I expecially enjoyed Luke's wittiness and the confidence he has in himself. A lot of fanfiction writers disregard that trait of his personality and solely depict him as a naive, often whiny farmboy. Moreover I appreciated the easy banter beetween Luke and his sister. Very well done.

Another great thing was the realism of your plot. Everything was logic. I could see it happen just like that. There were enough science fiction aspects in your story in order to keep the star wars feel, yet the every day life you described was close enough to my own in order to allow an easy identification with the world you have created.

Han finding that thong was the greates scene ever.

I don't have to add anything negative. Except maybe that it was very frustrating to know there's an extended version out there;) May I ask whether this story is posted anywhere else in its original version?

In any case, this was one of the best star wars fanfiction I've ever read. Thank you very much for sharing this with us.
Atlasina7 chapter 24 . 5/27/2010
Nicely done-I enjoyed the story very much. Thanks for sharing.
AsatorPrime chapter 24 . 1/1/2010
Very cool story.
Rhiannon chapter 24 . 2/19/2008
This is an amazing piece of work! I had to read it twice before commenting since I was so amazed the first time. Who'd've suspected Luke was a guy who would steal underwear? lol I'd love to read the "unedited" version of this sometime. The ending is just perfect, too, with that final question about the underwear! Thanks so much for this story.
Me chapter 24 . 6/29/2007
That was AWESOME! Far and away the best Luke/Mara story I've ever read!
Siba chapter 18 . 5/10/2007
Well written. I like the dialogue, and love the action. WTB Uncut version.
ovrlord11 chapter 14 . 10/11/2006
This is a great story. Very funny. I like the competition between Mara and Luke. It seems to fit their personalities. Is there a place to read the unedited version?
NiRi chapter 24 . 7/10/2006
Wow...that was GREAT...Is there a sequel? Oh come on...please I really would like an unedited version! And I must say, the last line about knocked me out of my chair! Hilarious! Well done, Bravo...

Niri
NiRi chapter 18 . 7/10/2006
still very good...still wishing for a complete version...I hate f f . net for no nc-17! Oh, look, another chapter...

NiRi