Reviews for Anamnesis
Guest chapter 3 . 10/22/2014
I don't like that Carlos was with her.
Cris chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
What you did was BRILLIANT, you managed to create a transition from carlos/Claire to leon/Claire in a way that didn’t leave plot holes. You see I was a bit disturbed about the carlos relationship, but the way it was packaged that Clair and carlos were just victims of, “being in the right place at the right time”, was nicely done. They were trapped in an uncertain place having nothing to cling to and so they just went with the flow.

It had passion and it had despair. I was at the edge of my seat frustrated because I could understand what leon going through and I was angry that if he had only honest then it wouldn’t have to happen. There were some points that I was confused about but at the end the ending was good. I enjoyed reading your work
Lyn chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
I thought it was awesome. Where's the bonus chapter. I enjoyed the way you weaved the characters together and it was believable.
Crystal Lorelei chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
Wooow! the way Leon's thoughts or are said or reactions, they weren't like those predictable. I love this _ It's not like those stories that "I fell for you, because you're the one I was paired by Capcom in the game" type of stories
RyanEX chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
Not so much the Claire Carlos thing. I just feel like you kinda rushed Leon and Claire together. I mean, after finding out that 1) she left him and then 2)she had a relationship with a friend, I'd think he'd be bitter enough to forget about it for a bit.

If the situations had been reversed, and it's happened numerous times, the guy'd be forced to eat a bit of crow. Why is it avoided when it's the women that fool around.
polo5478 chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
wow this was a really good story i hope u make more
john chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
its awesome man
Ai Rin chapter 3 . 11/3/2010
This was one of the best ways their story could have ended. I really loved it, you got so much into the characters, specially with Leon. I never imagined Carlos with Claire, well it had just passed my mind, not that i wanted it to, but, i liked the way you brought it up~ And thaaank you for not messing with Ada -.- i really hate her lol Claire & Leon FTW god dammit.

P.S Apart from your resident evil story, you should try on writing somethin yours..you really have the talent and I'd definately want to read somethin yours~ You did a great job! Hope they'll really end up together~ x3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Oh thank the Fing god or gods that you don't write anymore... best thing that could have ever happen!
Kagome Kamiya chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
This was so beautiful!

I never really pictured Claire and Carlos together but oh well, this is a Cleon fanfic after all and I have to tell you that I enjoyed every second reading it!

I'm looking forward to the bonus chapter! )!
melissa chapter 3 . 1/29/2009
I love this story but it seems that the creators of these resident evil characters don't allow them to be together. It's up to the fans if they want their favorite ones to be paired up. Leon and Claire do look cute together... I won't judge anyone by their interests on relationships and personalities but there's evidence or clues that the previous characters will to paired up with different ones.
Mj man chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Awesome story, hey i have been wondering if someone could make a Max Payne\resident evil fic. just use the same story line as max Payne not the same characters. at least 11 chapters
w414hos chapter 3 . 1/12/2009
BOMUS CHAPTER! THANK U THANK U THANK U...just cant get enough of this

plis write more...they r just perfect couple!
PND chapter 3 . 12/29/2008
Awesome fic, the best of claire/leon i've read so far. congratulations and thanks for the great fic.
TTiTT chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Your whole claire / carlos crap made no sense at all... then again none of the story did or any of your fanfics do.