Reviews for Hope
Taylor chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
First chapter is SOOOO...CUTE! You should more fanfics. Easy to believe that Yuffie would make a bet with somebody about Cloud and Tifa's realationship. HUGE fan of Final Fantasy A.C. and you just met my ff fanfiction standards.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/23/2013
What a great story that was
dragonball256 chapter 22 . 8/12/2013
What an awesome story this was, lovrd every second of it :)
DarkCloud91 chapter 22 . 3/7/2013
I just realized that both Cloud Strife and Deego Aegis are Ex-Soldiers who now gained the ability to move on.
Fasak chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I love the dialogues to the favs:)
Swandie chapter 22 . 6/3/2012
sorry for the late review DX i already read this till finished and this is really great! I love the happy ending.
Swandie chapter 15 . 5/24/2012
aaaaa reno x yuffie is so sweet! Even i prefer vincent x yuffie. And U know? I cant wait untill tifa give birth.
Swandie chapter 10 . 5/23/2012
oh my God, im really happy for them! I really love love love this chapter!
Swandie chapter 9 . 5/23/2012
hmmm... I think I know whats the meaning of glowing here hahaha. Btw, the food is really cheap.
Swandie chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
hope she will pregnant soon :p hahaha just kidd.
Swandie chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
barret, u r really a pervert for take a peek like that XD anyway, good chap.
Swandie chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
did they makd love! Hey, what about denzel? He is waiting downstairs XD
Swandie chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
well, its just me but i think its uncommon for people to kiss with eyes open XD but dont mind it. And about the guy u dont know the name, u mean its caith sith?

Anyway, good story!
TifaLStrife chapter 22 . 11/22/2011
Damn I love this fanfic. Its the best Cloud and Tifa fanfic that I have ever read. You did a great job. I enjoyed reading it. You have described them just like their really are. Awesome, I cannot find words that can describe it. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!
red13 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
nice beginning...and story.. did cloud really confess in the movie?