Reviews for So Beautiful
wert200024 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Aw cute

BUT... What if Holly who is secretly in love with Artemis were to see
vegetajacoballdai chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
awwwwwwwwwwww this fic is so cute
Bam4Me chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Arty's so cute!
Koori Coeur chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Aw, that was so sweet! XD But I think you should fix the errors in the forward - they almost turned me off reading the actual fic.
Dreaming Maya chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
This is so cute! I love it!
Name On The Spine chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
That is just . . . adorable. I absolutely love it! It's so cute . . . And so IC . . . Oh, I just love it! I literaslly said "Aw," while reading. It's just so cute!
AnihyrMoonstar chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Cute, sweet, romantic...and Butler/Artemis! My cup of tea. :)

The only crit I have is that Artemis said specifically that he wanted to look into Butler's eyes as he said it...and then when Butler did say it, he was busy kissing Artemis's neck...XD But it doesn't really detract from the story; just a nit-picky note. I still very much enjoyed it. I'll never tire of good authors who dare to delve into Dom/Arty.

Azaraile chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Great story! Do you think you could add more, please? I love it! -
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Aw, so sweet! I love it. Especially when Bulter asked if Artemis thought he was beautiful and he answered yes. So arrogant, but that's our Arty. 3
ultrabakausagi chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
I fell in love with this. It was simply beautiful! w
Clieo chapter 1 . 3/23/2008

Love it and your other Artemis/Butler fics. Keep writing

Love&Hugs Clieo
Ariaeris chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
This is far too wonderful for me to even put into words how much I love this fic. I just wish Artemis could have said 'I love you' back.
amber river chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Awesome! It was very sweet, and the dialogue was great! I would have liked it if Artemis had called Butler, Domovoi. And for him to have said "I love you" back to

butler, but I see how that would've been kind've sappy.
lupin and black chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Oh wow that was just good really good and sweet and the imagery was so beautiful and i could here darren singing in my head while i read it and wow thanx for that.