Reviews for The Phantoms of the Lighthouse
klu chapter 13 . 7/4
What a great story. I loved the idea that Dean and Sam technically didn't destroy the 'bad' spirit/demonic influence themselves; that all they did was listen to Caleb and be open to the other ghosts and allow them to get their own revenge while using brotherly love to fight off the influence of the 'baddie'.

You did an amazing job of setting up a really fun mystery and also telling a good tale of bonding between the Winchester brothers.

Thanks for writing.
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 13 . 1/6
Loved this story so much!
Sassyimpala73 chapter 13 . 6/29/2014
Wow, okay. THIS. This was VERY good! Well thought-out (which is tough, coming up with scenarios in this genre), the characters were spot on, and you had me almost in tears about the whole Thanksgiving dinner bit! Just curious, whatever was it that Dean bought for Sam as a gift? Again, well done!
spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Congratulations! You have been rec’ed at spn_littlebro on LiveJournal.

You can find the rec in the Injury Theme post here:

Desertfyre chapter 13 . 11/5/2010
Awww, I loved this story! Very enjoyable! I'm glad everything turned out okay in the end! What a wild ride!

Though a small question, did you make up the mustard on the chest thing or is it something you've heard of before? I just fail to see how mustard would help, though I love the hotdog joke! lol
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 13 . 9/1/2010
great story.
Amy Renee chapter 13 . 1/12/2010
Very warming story (even though it takes place in the winter P ). Nice job.
IheartSam7 chapter 13 . 11/21/2009
Aw I have to say I am sad to see this end but it was a wonderful read. Do you have any sequels planned? I can't wait to search for more of your writing. You are really talented.
IheartSam7 chapter 12 . 11/21/2009
oh so so so so so freaking good. I am just in love with this story. I don't want it to end.
IheartSam7 chapter 11 . 11/21/2009
HOLY HELL. I cant believe possessed Dean threw Sam into the lake. I just can't believe. OMG this is so good. I am dying to read more.
IheartSam7 chapter 9 . 11/21/2009
That was an awesome chapter. I am sitting here on the edge of my seat, I am so into this.
IheartSam7 chapter 8 . 11/21/2009
This story is so awesome. I am completely enthralled. I just realized that I have been blowing through it, not even reviewing. SO I wanted to stop a sec and let you know how great it is.
Starshinesoldier chapter 13 . 1/18/2009
Aw, this is such a sweet story! n_n
Driving in my Pink Car chapter 13 . 9/21/2008
Hey, this was such a great story. Some parts I actually had chills. I read the pumpkin head story, too, and it was also great. Your stories are diffefent than most you see on here; their not full of Mary-Sue's and they actually make sense! You have a real talent. Keep up the good work!
Lilly Emerald chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
really good read under the name goldenshadows thought id let you know still read this every now and then!