Reviews for Jurassic Park: Summer Holiday Chaos
tess chapter 12 . 6/18/2014
tess chapter 11 . 6/18/2014
this just keeps geting better and better the movie sucks compared to this
tess chapter 10 . 6/18/2014
safari time! yay whoohoo yippy!
tess chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
alan grant and ellie satler armed w/machine guns hmmmm this sounds rather amusing
tess chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
still much cooler than the movie
tess chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
this is much better than the movie
tess chapter 2 . 6/18/2014
Acrocanthosaurus chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
My favorite Jurassic Park fanfic on here. In fact, this was the first JP fanfic i have read. Awesome job! It inspired me to make something simular to this, coming out soon. 5/5! Merry Christmas! :D :D
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 12 . 3/9/2010
Wow. What started out as a funny story immediately became very serious. I must've missed something, but did Hammond die? Well...good job on finishing your fic. It was sad when they bombed the park in the end. I know they did it in the novel, but somehow reading it in fic, made it more sad.
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 11 . 3/9/2010
Poor Muldoon! :0( The whole time I read this chapter, I imagined Hammond flipping out since Muldoon and Grant took care of his precious animals.
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 10 . 3/3/2010
So Hammond's going off into the park like in the novel...Nedry got killed (well, it was a matter of time I suppose.) Yeah, Wu did a lot of crossbreeding, didn't he? Didn't the others know he had to fill in the gaps?
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 9 . 3/2/2010
Wow. Well...I gotta say I always love reading about Nedry. Interesting...he had abusive parents? I never would've thought that or the idea that he can fly a helicopter. Interesting how Nedry had a fallout with Biosyn since his co-workers backed him up. I have to say though..maybe he isn't the "stupid obese gorilla" that Dodgson thought he, Nedry killed!
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 8 . 3/2/2010
This was much easier to read-with the dialogue spaced out. Wow, that's some nasty gas right there. How come Nedry ran off like that?
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 6 . 3/2/2010
Damn...Wu is dead. :-(
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 5 . 3/2/2010
Wo0o0w, that's some chaos right there. Leave it to Dodgson to want to save his skin. Poor King. Poor tourists and students...this is so messed up. I was wondering about Grant and Sattler and where they were in the midst of all this chaos and lo and behold-Hammond's gonna call them!