Reviews for The Replacement
karone5 chapter 20 . 8/4
Hello, I just finished reading this story and I must say I'm Loving it! When I read the summary, I got hooked immediately. I really like the idea of chi-chi being the kitchen maid temporarily replaces lady Piela and let kakarot protect her.

I love the verbal fight between chi-chi and kakarot. They are so hilarious! Chi-chi did in fact helped kakarot quite a few times. He should acknowledge her. Lady Piela, what a bitch! She whores around while kakarot being faithful to her. I can't wait to let kakarot know her true evil form. Chi-chi hurts a little in the end. Hope kakarot see what a bitch Piela really was and get together with chi-chi.

Kakarot was a third class. Glad that vegeta didn't execute him, although he nearly did by beating the man to near dead. Glad he recovered.

Normally I found bulma being loud mouth character, but you made her special character in here. The quite one, but smart. Good to see different side of her. Vegeta and bulma ended up together that is good.

Please update when you got the chance. I know with busy life, works, and family. We don't have the times for ourselves. This story is very good. I would really like to see the end of it.
A.S.-sama chapter 20 . 7/15
Please, update! ;]
kitsunesslack chapter 20 . 5/4
why didya stop? plzz continue itfor my sake...)
SheWolf chapter 20 . 12/22/2016
Would you finish the story now?
I hope you do someday!
sumiko808 chapter 20 . 11/22/2016
I hate how good this is and yet it's not finished. So close yet so far. Like, what's Goku's illness? How will Yamcha get caught? How will Chichi and Goku get together? When they do end up together, will they visit his family? How will Goku's family react? And what about Freeza?
Guest chapter 20 . 1/18/2016
Plz update!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/31/2015
continue plz
xoxoLeexo chapter 20 . 11/1/2015
This needs an update ,-)
Sho chapter 19 . 10/24/2015
Please update it for your readers as a Halloween treat :)
just don't abandoned it, there aren't many good Goku x Chichi stories out here :(
Sho chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
All in all though these chapters exceeded
my expectations!
Sho chapter 20 . 10/16/2015
Please put an update for your readers as a halloween treat _
Mysterious Anon chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Great start!
Wynora chapter 17 . 5/29/2015
It’s Friday eve for me with nothing to do. Nothing on TV and no real drive to do anything productive. So I decided, why not just dig up one of my most favourite stories and read it all over again? It’s like watching a golden oldie movie you loved many years ago.

And what do ya know? Although I have read this artwork many, many, MANY times before- I still laughed (really, REALLY) out loud. Man, how I’ve missed reading your stories and updates.

Now I am definitely not going to ask you to update any day soon, or any week soon… or month or year. I am just going to leave this review, state the obvious and add a tiny-winy little bit more pressure on your shoulders.

*sigh* you gotta love the good old days!
sandra chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Please follow this up is very interesting is the
best story that i read i want to know what is
going happen with kakaroto and chichi please
please follow this up
leneypoo chapter 20 . 5/10/2015
Really love the dialogue in this story.
I know that it's been several years since the last update, but thanks for writing this. I enjoyed it alot.