Reviews for The Replacement
kitsunesslack chapter 20 . 5/4
why didya stop? plzz continue itfor my sake...)
SheWolf chapter 20 . 12/22/2016
Would you finish the story now?
I hope you do someday!
sumiko808 chapter 20 . 11/22/2016
I hate how good this is and yet it's not finished. So close yet so far. Like, what's Goku's illness? How will Yamcha get caught? How will Chichi and Goku get together? When they do end up together, will they visit his family? How will Goku's family react? And what about Freeza?
Guest chapter 20 . 1/18/2016
Plz update!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/31/2015
continue plz
xoxoLeexo chapter 20 . 11/1/2015
This needs an update ,-)
Sho chapter 19 . 10/24/2015
Please update it for your readers as a Halloween treat :)
just don't abandoned it, there aren't many good Goku x Chichi stories out here :(
Sho chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
All in all though these chapters exceeded
my expectations!
Sho chapter 20 . 10/16/2015
Please put an update for your readers as a halloween treat _
Mysterious Anon chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Great start!
Wynora chapter 17 . 5/29/2015
It’s Friday eve for me with nothing to do. Nothing on TV and no real drive to do anything productive. So I decided, why not just dig up one of my most favourite stories and read it all over again? It’s like watching a golden oldie movie you loved many years ago.

And what do ya know? Although I have read this artwork many, many, MANY times before- I still laughed (really, REALLY) out loud. Man, how I’ve missed reading your stories and updates.

Now I am definitely not going to ask you to update any day soon, or any week soon… or month or year. I am just going to leave this review, state the obvious and add a tiny-winy little bit more pressure on your shoulders.

*sigh* you gotta love the good old days!
sandra chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Please follow this up is very interesting is the
best story that i read i want to know what is
going happen with kakaroto and chichi please
please follow this up
leneypoo chapter 20 . 5/10/2015
Really love the dialogue in this story.
I know that it's been several years since the last update, but thanks for writing this. I enjoyed it alot.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Do your fans a favour and complete this story please. Please please please finish this story... we have been waiting for too long! TToTT
Knoha fan chapter 20 . 4/18/2015