Reviews for The Replacement
DBZWars chapter 20 . 5/4
Man is it bad that I read this story like 5 times? I absolutely love it!

Can't wait to see Kakarot's reaction when he smells all the men on Piela. The b'tch had it coming.

And poor Chichi, she doesn't deserve that!

Wish it would continue but I know it's been one bell of a while so.. but alas some writers came back after years so I'm just gonna hope!
ibraamal43 chapter 20 . 6/14/2021
Please update
anonymous chapter 20 . 11/3/2020
dude continue this plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ughhhhhh its awesome !
AlwaysItachi chapter 20 . 9/6/2020
Please finish
DBZWars chapter 20 . 3/31/2020
I love it, seriously! I know you haven't be there for awhile but damn, the stuff is good
Ta.Tu92 chapter 20 . 1/6/2020
Omg. I was waiting for the end...
Absolute Fury chapter 20 . 8/8/2019
C'mon! We NEED more! At least have kakarot find ourlt she is unfaithful and have him rush to chi-chi!
karone5 chapter 20 . 8/4/2017
Hello, I just finished reading this story and I must say I'm Loving it! When I read the summary, I got hooked immediately. I really like the idea of chi-chi being the kitchen maid temporarily replaces lady Piela and let kakarot protect her.

I love the verbal fight between chi-chi and kakarot. They are so hilarious! Chi-chi did in fact helped kakarot quite a few times. He should acknowledge her. Lady Piela, what a bitch! She whores around while kakarot being faithful to her. I can't wait to let kakarot know her true evil form. Chi-chi hurts a little in the end. Hope kakarot see what a bitch Piela really was and get together with chi-chi.

Kakarot was a third class. Glad that vegeta didn't execute him, although he nearly did by beating the man to near dead. Glad he recovered.

Normally I found bulma being loud mouth character, but you made her special character in here. The quite one, but smart. Good to see different side of her. Vegeta and bulma ended up together that is good.

Please update when you got the chance. I know with busy life, works, and family. We don't have the times for ourselves. This story is very good. I would really like to see the end of it.
A.S.-sama chapter 20 . 7/15/2017
Please, update! ;]
kitsunesslack chapter 20 . 5/4/2017
why didya stop? plzz continue itfor my sake...)
SheWolf chapter 20 . 12/22/2016
Would you finish the story now?
I hope you do someday!
sumiko808 chapter 20 . 11/22/2016
I hate how good this is and yet it's not finished. So close yet so far. Like, what's Goku's illness? How will Yamcha get caught? How will Chichi and Goku get together? When they do end up together, will they visit his family? How will Goku's family react? And what about Freeza?
Guest chapter 20 . 1/18/2016