Reviews for The Replacement
xoxoLeexo chapter 20 . 11/1
This needs an update ,-)
Sho chapter 19 . 10/24
Please update it for your readers as a Halloween treat :)
just don't abandoned it, there aren't many good Goku x Chichi stories out here :(
Sho chapter 1 . 10/24
All in all though these chapters exceeded
my expectations!
Sho chapter 20 . 10/16
Please put an update for your readers as a halloween treat _
Mysterious Anon chapter 1 . 8/7
Great start!
Wynora chapter 17 . 5/29
It’s Friday eve for me with nothing to do. Nothing on TV and no real drive to do anything productive. So I decided, why not just dig up one of my most favourite stories and read it all over again? It’s like watching a golden oldie movie you loved many years ago.

And what do ya know? Although I have read this artwork many, many, MANY times before- I still laughed (really, REALLY) out loud. Man, how I’ve missed reading your stories and updates.

Now I am definitely not going to ask you to update any day soon, or any week soon… or month or year. I am just going to leave this review, state the obvious and add a tiny-winy little bit more pressure on your shoulders.

*sigh* you gotta love the good old days!
sandra chapter 1 . 5/20
Please follow this up is very interesting is the
best story that i read i want to know what is
going happen with kakaroto and chichi please
please follow this up
leneypoo chapter 20 . 5/10
Really love the dialogue in this story.
I know that it's been several years since the last update, but thanks for writing this. I enjoyed it alot.
Do your fans a favour and complete this story please. Please please please finish this story... we have been waiting for too long! TToTT
Knoha fan chapter 20 . 4/18
next chapter plllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeee! SO GREAT
Mew57 chapter 4 . 2/12
Looking forward to your updates.
Mew57 chapter 3 . 2/12
Hope you finish it this year! Pretty please :3
Mew57 chapter 2 . 2/12
I mean seriously! You've to make Goku learn the truth about that lying whore and take Chi-Chi as his true mate/wife. Please continue, this is absolutely one of the best AU on this site! :3
Mew57 chapter 1 . 2/12
Amazing story! I loved it! Please write more Goku/Chichi stories! Really wish the lemon waw in it. It was still good though :)
Guest chapter 20 . 12/30/2014
You did such a good job! I laughed throughout the whole thing and in love the route you took! Thank you so much for writing this! You have no idea how much i love this fic! Please update, I really want to know how it ends!