Reviews for After Forever
Nikkolite chapter 3 . 3/13/2008
Your story has left my insides quivering...

Please continue!
SilentMelody chapter 3 . 8/9/2007
Call me a sentimental freak, but - I cried when I read this (just above middle part of third chapter). It is so touching, or maybe I'm too emotional... anyway, please continue this!
OriginalBubble chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
T.T continue... Y.Y
OriginalBubble chapter 2 . 5/5/2007
damn. this is just like watching the ova's after ur favourite animes hav finished
OriginalBubble chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
no way! yeah i found the prequel!
kitsunechan1227 chapter 3 . 2/2/2007
So KAWAII!Please update soon I really like your update.
i'manobody chapter 3 . 10/21/2006
Aw...that is so cute and sweet.
Le' TEACUP and SCENEx chapter 3 . 8/13/2006
OH IS ANGEL HINATA OH I GOT T KNOW

O
Sifauna Auria chapter 3 . 8/11/2006
ooh..update soon..it's soo good and i really want to read the next chapter. )
lalala chapter 3 . 8/3/2006
Oh my Kami. That's an amazing prologue to your other NejiTen story. And the right amount of fluff too! Please keep writing!
Nuova chapter 3 . 7/6/2006
I really like it! And I hope you update.
IceNight009 chapter 3 . 7/6/2006
Absolutly beautiful. Wow, this scene reminds me of the book "The Sun Witch". Why doesn't he remember that she's Hinata? Or at least a Hyuuga? Come on, her eyes are a dead give away! But then again, this is Naruto we're dealing with. So I'll let that one slide... Until the next chapter, IceNight009.
Koloro chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
yay! I always wanted to know about the NaruHina part of your fic
maile101 chapter 3 . 6/5/2006
Wow, your a really good writer. You also have short chapters like me. Yaay! I'm not alone! Well, I'm looking forward ti th erest of this fanfic.
T chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
I wonder if Neji is pissed at Naruto because of the fact that his 'planned wedding' inadvertedly prevented Hinata from having access to a better hospital facility (aka the cause of her demise). I hope that this story updates soon... and its Sequel.
86 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »