Reviews for After Forever
Sheo Darren chapter 3 . 2/28/2006
Woot! Yeah! NaruHina!

Hey, hadn't I seen the scene with Hinata dancing-training in the nude before? Not that I mind, but-

*promptly gets hit by Jess-chan and Eina-san for staring at nude girls*

But the greatest- and surprising- treat of all?

"Had Iruka-sensei decided to heed my advice and go out on a date tonight?... He should court Granny Tsunade’s assistant instead."

DAMN, BUT YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD THERE, SYAO! I WANT A ROMANCER FIC OF IRUKA AND SHIZUNE (Granny Tsunade's assistant. I did my research on Wikipedia! You should, too. _)! AND I'M A GONNA WRITE ONE ONCE I GET SUFFICIENTLY INSPIRED!

I LOVE YOU! SOBRA! MY INSPIRATION! *huggles*
mouseter chapter 3 . 2/27/2006
Ang galing mo talga ate syao! Update soon!
Danny-171984 chapter 3 . 2/27/2006
This is so f*ing awesome! Naruto remembering what actually happen when Hinata saved his life was a great info. I want to know more! _

I can't wait until the next chapter. Keep on writing.

Danny
ice illuser chapter 3 . 2/27/2006
...wow, naruto's dense...update soon!
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 3 . 2/27/2006
That is very interesting.
Lepus Iratus chapter 3 . 2/27/2006
Good, but really really depressing. I can only assume it's a combination of your style and the subject. The result is high-quality work... but again, depressing. I have an overwhelming urge to go write some bad poetry, or listen to bad music, or just cry.
Ame Mika'zuki chapter 3 . 2/27/2006
weet-woot. you GO syaowee-neesan!

i've been waiting for the next chapter for ages... hehe.. ankyut ni Naruto and Hinata. XD

tsk tsk.. kawawang Naruto. (

please continue! :D
Earthborne chapter 3 . 2/27/2006
TT

That's so sad... Good work, however! keep it up! 0
Brennerdee chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
Hurry! update! PLEASE! And...Hinata died? DIED? And why doesn't he remember them? Their too halairious to forget... even with amnesia! and seriously... is this going to turn out to be NaruSaku? please tell me no. PLEASE TELL ME NO! PLEASE!
tsurikato chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
i'm guessing that this fic can go hand-in-hand with About a Daddy and a Nanny...

because they're both freaking awesome! D:

wow! hahah. this is..just so great. x3 i really hope you update soon!

and the death of Hinata has made me a bit sad. ; ahhaa.

more please!
Imagination.is.Deadly chapter 2 . 1/20/2006
its really really good please update soon! PLEASE!
Hysterical Blue chapter 2 . 1/20/2006
mahal na mahal ko tong storya mo! and kyut!
mhavesheart aka amethysian chapter 2 . 1/20/2006
we...

cool! almost there... i'm surprised with a lot of things.. and hey.. the story and the sequence is cool.. .:;

uhmm.. are there some typos..? .. or so i guess...
ice illuser chapter 2 . 1/19/2006
wah...hinata's dead...so sad. oh well, hope naruto finds his son soon. update soon!
Sheo Darren chapter 2 . 1/19/2006
Good side development on Sakura and Naruot's backstory. That, and Kakashi's appearance provided a light touch of humor as a counterbalance.

Naruto draws closer to the truth. I'd love to see what happens next.

*sighs about poor Hinata-chan and huggles his imaginary plushie*

Nicely done.