Reviews for Returning
overninethousand chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
hi there; sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Taraah36 chapter 2 . 11/15/2007
aw please you have to update this is really good
d2shny chapter 2 . 4/25/2006
wow had to open a window to cool down the room after reading that chapter. can't wait to see what the next one has in store for us
123456789Cookies chapter 2 . 4/25/2006
no problem happy to help u ANYWAY LOVED IT UPDATE SOON I LOVED THE EXTRA DETAIL U PUT IN THERE IT WAS GENIUS_! U ROCK PLEASE UPDATE SOON_!
Shuggie chapter 2 . 4/24/2006
I'm really liking this so far. It's a very well written chapter. You did a very good job of describing the emotions and feelings of Rin. Even though Sesshomaru was all...yeah...you did a very good job keeping him in character and not saying anything mushy or whatever. Also his general silence was very in character. Props. It's pretty hard to keep people like him in character while writing, especially with romance.

All in all, you did awesome! I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Anarchess chapter 2 . 4/21/2006
Loved your story!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/21/2006
keep going or I'm gonna beat you
Ereluna chapter 2 . 4/21/2006
good god that was steamy. update please?
icygirl2 chapter 2 . 4/21/2006
thanks for this very well-written chapter! i already look forward to read the next chapters! Could you update it sooner ? IF YOU COULD I DON4T WANT TO OBLIGE YOU BUT IT WOULD BE GREAT! and do you plan to write soon the following chapters of your other stories?

have a good day and enjoy yourself! bye and see you soon i hope!
FuschiaFinn chapter 2 . 4/20/2006
You have the mad skills. Please don't keep us in suspense, continue!
123456789Cookies chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
LOVED IT TO DEATH REALLY BUT TENSAIGA CAN STILL US THE DRAGON STRIKE RIGHT WELL UPDATE SOON PLEASE_!
icygirl2 chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
this one fiction is also very great! i can't wait to read the next because we don't know exactly what 's going on! but hell i enjoy reading dramatic and angsty stories! please update soon! i'm reading ! bye!