Reviews for THE MOMENT
The Septic Gryff chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
You've broadened (or rather Snape has) my vocabulary.I had to look up some of those words! :') his remarks to the potion essays were hilarious! I really like the way you presented doesn't just have a love for books,she's a wildfire and will stand up for her friends,as well as being passionate and was a bit of a git :') at this rate,all of your stories will be on my favourites!
riverrat chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
This was a nice read but looks like I should have read "Post Mort" first.
Montara chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I've read Duj's Post Mort (it was great) and saw that you wrote The Moment when he realizes his attraction to Hermione. Loved Hermione's inner comments :)) Thank you.
libco chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Wow! Great characterization! You get our PM so right. He's a petty vindictive man, no way to prettify that. "One could, Hermione reflected, grow to love even the most obnoxious creatures." Just about sums it up. And Hermione? Perfect-she like many smart bookish people can be tactless-but she reigns it in here and we see the depth of her Griffyndor heart. And oh-poor sweet Neville. Now I have so rush off Post Mort
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
He needs some Xanax.
lucyferr chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
till snape made his entrance, it was brilliant stuff, the juxti-juxtapho-juxtaposh-ju..ion of Hermione's thoughts and words was truly droll.
Lisianpeia chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I read Post-mort and liked very much, so by duj's advice I came here to read this and I liked as wel. Great writting you have )
troesnaja chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Now that was quite something, i always liked the verbal fencing between ss/hg, the tension... I think this is actually better then ostmort and its sequel but thats just me... Oh yes i hop ewe well see some more ss/hg in part 7...
celadonserpent chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Hermione's thoughts and Snape's comments are so hilarious!
cckeimig chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Went and read post-mort first. Nice depiction, here, of that oh-so-important moment...
PuddyTatt chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Haha very nice
Jedi Keladry chapter 1 . 1/15/2007

Considering the content of "Post-Mort," you've expressed it very sweetly, prophetically, and eloquently here. Very well done!
sunsethill chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Very nice outtake for Duj's story. You have each of the characters down "nicely" although that doesn't apply well to Snape, now does it? ;-)
Cariganna chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Oh...quite good. I love your depiction of Snape's innermost ponderings. Keep it up! D

_
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Now that was... amazing.

*speechless for a bit*

The only thing was, I loved the humour, nearly laughed out loud in parts with Hermione's snide internal comments, but I would have preferred a little more of a lead-in ... it seemed to come out of the blue after the profound, truly profound pity you made us feel for Neville. But I'm carping. The implied Snape/Hermione is very subtly done, hardly more than a flicker, but evoked perfectly, with glances and barely-defined, fleeting feelings. Also love the "could the man Apparate inside the castle?" dig, and the moemnt where Hermione speaks about the social injustice of the system, and the 'foot gate'. Wonderfully imagined, especially as there has to have beens omething barbaric about Hogwarts at some point...

Great work.