Reviews for The Ninja Talk Show!
ToxicCloudz chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
-glares at RaveXAllen- ... she made me read this. And I have no other comment about this story.
Dark Glass Bottle chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
uh...wow, but according to my research, Gaara likes Salted tou-vomits- well, you know what i mean. Why not make a sequell...taking the girl's side? like

There is this girl i like but she likes someone whom she thinks is better than me but i am sure that i am far better than the other stupid guy but i know ramen is btter so what should i do [as in no period in talking]

sakura: uh...go see a dentist

ino: try to look like Sasuke

-DAMN IT! -[a voice says out of nowhere]

Hinata: eat more soil

ya, i know my suggestion sucks, but why not make a sequell, really, you write pretty good. and after the girl's sequell, why not try making a face-ti-face interview? as in the boys have problems or something then the girls answer and vice versa, you know what i mean. I REALLY LOVE YOUR STORIES!
Claude le Viste chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
XDD hilarious! Neji and Sasuke are a bit OOC, though, but nonetheless this is awesome!
Shellss chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
AWSUMNESS! GO RAMEN! i personally hate tomatos and seweed...lmao!ya dis story was awsome!muhahahahah -cough- im done now...
Gin's lil kitsune chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
*rolling on floor laughing*.That was so funny.I can't stop pays tribute to a tomato god *continues to roll on floor laughing*.Neji eats seaweed *still rolling on floor laughing*.I can't wait for the next up the great .
reila-aishiteru chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Gaara: I would advise you to start killing anyone who offends you. One less annoying person in the world is better, isn’t it? (Laughs Hysterically)

Naruto: EVERY ONE OF YOU SHUT UP, BECAUSE RAMEN ROCKS AND ALL OF YOU AND YOUR FOOD SUCK!

Thats me regualar. Now me when i'm sugar high. . . thats another story
punkrock sakura chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
This story totally rocks. It is also very funy.
dj-kat chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
this is so flippen funny!
capricious insanity chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
ohkay... none of them suck.. and YOU definitely rock!
catnyp chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
hahaha wery good you gave me a good laugh i haven't have one for a very long time
Ohmygodiminafire chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
i worship the tomato god... WUTS THEIR PROBLEM? too funny! i am currently scanning ebay for a plush tomato to worship!
gclp and friend chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
good story... I think. I know this is fiction and everything, but gaara is not that psychotic. he only likes killing people. not tasting their blood and stuff.
idiots rock chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHA! hey, Gaara, you can taste MY blood! *wink wink* anyways, this is hilarious! please continue! it's really good. i really wanna read the next chapter if you make one! oh, and i dont like tomatoes or seaweed, but who cares? *bows down to tomato god and pile of seaweed*
blackwolf0925 chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
This is funny, I suggests doing one with girls. Like sakura,hinata,tenten,Temari or ino. Please update
coolRiku chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Heh,heh,he..npt bad I like were tis is going! Please update soon, ne?