Reviews for The Ninja Talk Show!
ToxicCloudz chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
-glares at RaveXAllen- ... she made me read this. And I have no other comment about this story.
Dark Glass Bottle chapter 1 . 12/15/2006, but according to my research, Gaara likes Salted tou-vomits- well, you know what i mean. Why not make a sequell...taking the girl's side? like

There is this girl i like but she likes someone whom she thinks is better than me but i am sure that i am far better than the other stupid guy but i know ramen is btter so what should i do [as in no period in talking]

sakura: uh...go see a dentist

ino: try to look like Sasuke

-DAMN IT! -[a voice says out of nowhere]

Hinata: eat more soil

ya, i know my suggestion sucks, but why not make a sequell, really, you write pretty good. and after the girl's sequell, why not try making a face-ti-face interview? as in the boys have problems or something then the girls answer and vice versa, you know what i mean. I REALLY LOVE YOUR STORIES!
Claude le Viste chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
XDD hilarious! Neji and Sasuke are a bit OOC, though, but nonetheless this is awesome!
Shellss chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
AWSUMNESS! GO RAMEN! i personally hate tomatos and seweed...lmao!ya dis story was awsome!muhahahahah -cough- im done now...
Gin's lil kitsune chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
*rolling on floor laughing*.That was so funny.I can't stop pays tribute to a tomato god *continues to roll on floor laughing*.Neji eats seaweed *still rolling on floor laughing*.I can't wait for the next up the great .
reila-aishiteru chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Gaara: I would advise you to start killing anyone who offends you. One less annoying person in the world is better, isn’t it? (Laughs Hysterically)

Thats me regualar. Now me when i'm sugar high. . . thats another story
punkrock sakura chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
This story totally rocks. It is also very funy.
dj-kat chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
this is so flippen funny!
capricious insanity chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
oh~kay... none of them suck.. and YOU definitely rock!
catnyp chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
hahaha wery good you gave me a good laugh i haven't have one for a very long time
Ohmygodiminafire chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
i worship the tomato god... WUTS THEIR PROBLEM? too funny! i am currently scanning ebay for a plush tomato to worship!
gclp and friend chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
good story... I think. I know this is fiction and everything, but gaara is not that psychotic. he only likes killing people. not tasting their blood and stuff.
idiots rock chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHA! hey, Gaara, you can taste MY blood! *wink wink* anyways, this is hilarious! please continue! it's really good. i really wanna read the next chapter if you make one! oh, and i dont like tomatoes or seaweed, but who cares? *bows down to tomato god and pile of seaweed*
blackwolf0925 chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
This is funny, I suggests doing one with girls. Like sakura,hinata,tenten,Temari or ino. Please update
coolRiku chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Heh,heh,he..npt bad I like were tis is going! Please update soon, ne?