Reviews for DOOM: Is Death Inevitable?
B10Reaper chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
This is in the wrong section. This should be in the doom movie section.
Nelle07 chapter 12 . 12/17/2008
yAY I lOve it!
FindMeSomebody chapter 11 . 10/11/2008
Her lover? Sasha and Reaper haven't had sex. Haha :D, and you covered the scene where Goat commits sucide already (in an earlier chapter). Just started reading today and coudn't stop, I hope you continue :).
Songorita chapter 11 . 10/5/2008
Great story, update soon. Can't wait to readd it.
Nelle07 chapter 11 . 8/3/2008
I love it! I Watched the movie a little while ago and I was like "Why the hell have I never seen this!" UPDATE!
BlackCaleb chapter 11 . 7/20/2008
Love it!
SerialKiller469 chapter 11 . 4/27/2008
I like this adaptation cant wait untill chapter 11
Terrance M chapter 11 . 4/21/2008
From what I have read the characters description and names are from the movie DOOM.

I hate to impose on such great work, but you really have to revise this story; it sounds completely like the movie.
Padme4000 chapter 11 . 3/27/2008
it was a great chapter
Lt-Spork89 chapter 3 . 3/10/2008
I have to say this now you are spelling Sarge wrong. Trust me my family has been in the military, navy and air force. It is NOT "serge" what you are spelling is this:

-serge (noun):

a strong cloth, usually made of wool, used especially to make coats, jackets, and pants

And it wouldn't even be this: "surge" that would be a verb.

I am sorry but you did indeed spell it wrong;

a sergeant in the armed forces or police would be shortend to "sarge".

So whatever your source was; it is incorrect.

*See below for examples*

"British sergeants are usually addressed as "Sergeant". The shortening "Sarge" is sometimes used by subordinates, although many sergeants object to this term. In the British Army and Royal Marines, however, the abbreviated "S'arnt" or "S'ant" is commonly heard."

AND

"...addressing a Sergeant as "Sarge" is not seen as incorrect."

-Quotes from

Hope that clears things up :) in the mean time I really enjoy your story so far!
Songorita chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Great. You should think of writing more.
Padme4000 chapter 10 . 10/27/2006
i hope u continue
Dreamy-Butterflies chapter 10 . 6/7/2006
it's really a good story! there aren't many doom fics around here! keep writing!
Capricornus152 chapter 10 . 4/10/2006
This is a great story and I was wondering if you could do a sort of one-shot - Duke/Sam based - that takes place after DOOM, cos they're a couple not explored much in the film.

Please update soon,

CAP
ShieiniRyoTenchiMeshiko chapter 10 . 3/2/2006
Thank you guys so much. I have also gotten the movie after 22 long awaited hours lol. I don't know what is going to happen between Nate and Sasha yet. I have yet to think about it. There are a bunch more chapters to come. I want to have some of my own chapters with stuff. I have already written a chapter called Sasha's recollection. She is having 3 flashbacks. You will eventually read it, because I have yet to write the chapters before it. I dunno where I am going to put it in yet though. . .I am so happy you guys like this story and I dont know if I will be writing another DOOM fic. Iv'e pretty much written my main idea. . .But I will tell you all when I have another fic up that might interest you all! Happy Reading!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »