Reviews for Wake Me Up When September Ends
Soul-Killer of the Stars chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
aww God no story has ever made me cry before except this one! wow! I was crying, truly! It takes a LOT and I mean A LOT to make me cry, so...yeah...WRITE MORE PLEASE!
AishiExcel chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Nice job! It seems a bit weird to make a songfic about a band with another band's song, but.. nyeh. I think Murdoc would be hell in the army. Oh! i also like that little offhanded comment you made about wrestling.. did anyone else notice that? To quote:"Nothing seemed real anymore. Not food, or music, and especially wrestling...well, that wasn't real in the first place,"

Cute ending! I like happy endings, when there are sad endings i like tham too but they make me.. well.. sad. But anyways, i look forward to future stories!
We Are The Dury chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
I started vrying at the end of 's great what people do when their bored.
blahblahblah23 chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Great little story! A little on the fluffy side, but Murdoc's in-character letter balances it out. Don't worry about army logistics-it's fanfiction after all. You can do what you want! :)

Having Murdoc see combat would have been intersting.

Cute, and Murdoc finally has a use for his military garb!
Faux Paws chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
I must say. A very nice one-shot. Noodle must have been sad that Murdoc had to go away from her for three months.I like your use of math. Seriously,Murdoc is like the oldest brother. Your getting music to inspire you. I like that. You may see a story from me inspired by a on my fave list.
Bucket Girl chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
So sweet! Cute oneshot, MAKE MORE! :-D
PersianLady chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
I just love this one-shot! Even it should be longer, but it dosen't matter, cause Murdoc is back from military surve! XD
TheyMadeMeDoIt chapter 1 . 11/7/2005