Reviews for Inner Demons
Snittycakez chapter 10 . 5/3/2012
Omygoodness I LOVE Emily! She's really kick butt while staying true to the strong female characters that the boys are drawn to and I REALLY hope to see a sequel! 3
DarkMiserie chapter 10 . 7/9/2006
absolutely fantastic... but i didnt like dean going off the deep end, seemed so uncharacteristic of him...
HYPERLITE.HO chapter 6 . 6/13/2006
sorry I am reading this whole story at once and I had to stop and review here because its so wierd I was listening to Candy Shop all day today! I can imagine Dean that song hits too lol...just the thing he would hate
Eleanore Elen chapter 10 . 5/17/2006
Fabulous, your story was great! And I see a sequal! I'm off to read it.
Ghostwriter chapter 10 . 11/28/2005
Cool. Off to read the sequel. Catch ya on the flip side.
Shards of Dawn chapter 10 . 11/27/2005
Really really good, you wrapped things up nicely and still left room for a sequel (or two). Honestly, you probably get this a lot, but this was a FANTASTIC story, easily the best one I have read in this catergory! I REALLY hope that you do those sequels...and soon!
Rikki K chapter 10 . 11/27/2005
Good story _ seemed like an actual episode. I'll be looking forward to those sequels!
RosietheMoogle chapter 10 . 11/26/2005

Just a suggestion,bring in a girl for Sammy! Dean and Emily so got a thang between em and Sammy needs somebody! I know he can't get over Jess but that doesn't mean there can't be a girl willing to help him out and in time not feel guilt.

Anyways this was AWSOME!
ashlyns chapter 10 . 11/24/2005
sweet. looking forward to a sequal
Ghostwriter chapter 9 . 11/21/2005
Wow. Exciting! Can't wait for the next chapter. Almost over? Darn. I was enjoyin' this fic too. Catch ya on the flip side.
ashlyns chapter 9 . 11/21/2005
awesome. update! please.
Shards of Dawn chapter 9 . 11/21/2005
Very good chapter...more please 0:)
Christie chapter 8 . 11/20/2005
Really nice chapter - I especially enjoyed Dean shooting the imaginary rifle at the raccoon (nice small detail that most authors wouldn't put in but it makes the story a lot more real and engaging) and his thought about sending Emily to bed and not going with her. Very good characterization here.
Ghostwriter chapter 8 . 11/20/2005
Whoa. Creepy. More soon please. Catch ya on the flip side.
Shards of Dawn chapter 8 . 11/20/2005
AWESOME STORY! Really, this is a great story, I come back every day hoping for an update (I finally added it to my stody alerts list...I know, duh), anyway keep up the good work! I hope you update again soon!