Reviews for The New Team Possible 'Beginnings'
JP1124 chapter 13 . 12/6/2012
Sad last chapter man but a great sequel. I hope u plan on finishing it cause I want 2 know the rest of the story.
pbow chapter 13 . 6/13/2012
You have quite the story going on with this and I'm surprised you haven't completed it. Have you abandoned this story? It's going on 3 years since you last posted. (OK so it's only been 2 years and 8 months.)

Please PLEASE continue this story. Drew needs to get some of his memory back, Betty needs to recover from surgery and the consortium needs to get their butts handed to them.

pbow

(Sometimes I just like to push to get certain great stories back on target. This is one of those times.)

p
thenick1084 chapter 13 . 2/2/2012
Wow really enjoyed the 2nd part of your story so far and wow did you make the villians truly evil. Also I really am digging how your doing the power base for Ron,Kim and Rufus so far and Look forward to where you take it from here. Keep up the good work and I look forward to future chapters from you.
Clutch28 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Excellent story thus far. Nice to see Ron become a competant young man and the band touch added in to keep KP and him on the same level is a good addition. I'm not opposed to seeing this story get a bit more adult in terms of what is written but you as the writer should take that into account if you wish.

I also like the subplot of Shego's redemption and Drakken's (intended?) redemption. It feels right concerning the end of the canonical series Shego and Drakken saving the world and the hints of something more between them building.
joeri chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
plz contineu whit the story cant wait to see how it ends
Thomas Linquist chapter 13 . 10/5/2009
As has been said before, it's good to see this story back in production.

These aren't the villains that Kim used to fight. Something has made them go from cartoonish evil of the Drakken sort, to sociopathic horrors. I don't think even they know what they are doing now.

I only hope that any changes in Team Possible don't affect their moral codes. Lives are not something to be taken lightly. The fact that Kim and Ron are sickened by what they saw Adrenalyn do would seem to show that they would not kill except as a last chance to save another life.
Katsumara chapter 13 . 10/5/2009
Welcome back! Good work here in this chapter. Some grim happenings indeed. Curious of what will come next.
CajunBear73 chapter 13 . 10/5/2009
Some pretty grim work and findings at GJ HQ, and in the aftermath.

Looks like Team Possible will have to step into a realm that, up to now, they had never thought they would have to.

Fist's gift to Ron, Kim and Rufus came at a very fortuitous time for them.

They're gonna need it.

CB73
Sentinel103 chapter 13 . 10/5/2009
Good to see you back obbiejoe. At the first I was a bit confused, but I think you meant it that way showing how Kim and Ron were also confused.

Need a beta reader? Surely not you? Now I NEED one. So the bad guys have really stepped up their game. Hard to beleive that Gemini would try and kill his sister...but it looks like he did.

Now the stakes have been raised. Maybe someone was controlling the killers maybe not. Hard to see Adrena Lynn as a murderer so maybe that's what's going on.

Anyway I like what you're doing here.

Looking forward to updates.

Thanks,

Larry (Sentinel 103)
Midgarosormr chapter 12 . 7/25/2009
Keep it up man! This is gold! :)
spectre666 chapter 12 . 3/13/2009
Whoa, sorry, I thought I had reviewed this. Another top notch chapter, full of mystery, surprises, and tragedy. your explanation of Bonita's beharious...that's seriously tragic. But speaking seriously, (G) Motor Ed and Bonita? Seriously? Seriously. That may turn out to be a rambunctious relationship. Again, thanks for an enjoyable read. Hoep the next one is soon.

Spectre
theotherdave chapter 12 . 3/4/2009
Thanks for the update.

As far as upping the rating to M, it depends if the fight scenes become gory or Ron and Kims quality time evolve into descriptive lemony moments of fingernails raking a back or banging headboards.

I'd be all for it lol.
Thomas Linquist chapter 12 . 3/1/2009
Thank you for redeeming not just Bonita, but Monty as well. I've always had a bit of a soft spot for the former, and as for the latter, it fits well with what we know of the MMP in your version of the KPverse.
Katsumara chapter 12 . 3/1/2009
Great chapter!
CajunBear73 chapter 12 . 2/28/2009
Well, that was an interesting chapter.

Bonnie's childhood had quite a few demons in it and Ron helped her get past and become the young woman she was supposed to be, she should be. Very good of him to help her there. Though Kim is suspicious, she will have to ask Bonita about this little adventure Ron assisted with.

And from out of Right Field, comes Motor Ed. That is a match-up that I didn't expect, but somehow it works. I think he and Bonita would pair up very well with the personalities they have. Should be fun to watch.

Then the bad guys get into it and interrupt Fist and Dementor in their quest to bring Ron down. A bit tragic on Monty's end of things, but when he saw the big picture he let go of all that he hated about the Monkey Master and freely gave what was his to give.

I guess Gemini's group is about to get their little project started and it's not going to look good for the good guys, for a while.

CB73

See ya when we see ya. And same for the 'other tale' of yours, too.