Reviews for Adjusting
The Sleeping Creature chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Hahahaha this is excellent, and I regret not being able to be a bit more verbose than that because it is late in my time zone but rest assured that this story had me smiling. Your writing, for the record, was incredibly smooth and your characters kept to their canon selves and, overall, you have succeeded at writing what fanfiction OUGHT to be. And made it funny. So. Yay for your story, double yay for you. :)
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
HAHAHA. This one had me laughing from beginning to end.

So perfect, the silly little things that they're bickering over and how much Roy is enjoying watching them. But there were serious moments too. Very nicely done. C:

Sapphireswimming
Diamone chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
I loved it! The story was so adorable. :)
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
loved it!
Laora chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
OH. MY. GOD. Thank you for being awesome. This is absolutely brilliant~! I love overprotective Ed like this...poor Doctor Anderson's seeing a lot of them XD

Also, loved the last lines! :D Made my day.

I've kind of debated this with myself, and I was reminded when I was reading it in your story...when Al gets his body back, would he show too much emotion, or not enough? Because he didn't have a face to show it with before, right, but he also had little to no practice schooling his expressions, making poker faces, stuff like that. And facial expressions, a lot of the time, come naturally to us, don't they? So I dunno which way it'd be XD Thanks for re-sparking that internal debate~!

Anyway, awesome story! Thank you for writing :D
J-Kid chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I can totally see this happening! Awesome and so funny. :-D
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Poor Al. Ed cares too much about him.
Elaienar chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
I can imagine Edward going all over-protective on Alphonse like that. XD That was awesome.
Thrills and Frills chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
I really enoyed that. Ed playing the over protective big brother is so adorable. I'm still smiling. Very nice.
Jessi Tsuki chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
*Giggles* Cute and funny. Good job. .
xxdiscontinuedxx chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
I loved this story. Please make more Ed/Al fics, and I don't mean yaoi.
Critic chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Oh god, that was fantastic! Please make more Ed/Al fics! They're my favorite, and I don't mean yaoi.
Aliora chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Ahahaha~! Simply wonderful! I really loved the light humour you threw into this piece, and Roy's observing voice was just perfect. The dialogue was spot on and I think that really is how Ed would react in that situation, so well done on painting it so true to canon. Excellent writing, and I'll be favouriting this fic. Well done!
kinatsurune chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
bwahahaha, that was so funny especially because I can totally see Ed acting that way after getting Al's body back.

"-that disease was in Xing, Brother -"

"-over 500 years ago; are you even listening to me-?"

hahahahahhahahahahaha XD
SpiralUchiha chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Hahaha! Great, you really captured the sibbling rivarly