Reviews for Mockingbird
Shin-no-Nekochan chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Truly we can express ourselves better in writing than in speech since we have the time to mull things over before relating the information. I was almost brought to tears by this letter, because I could feel the emotions which you allowed Dais to share with his fellow Warlords. It does put a deeper meaning on the relationship between the warlords, knowing that Anubis was the youngest and Dais the oldest - I'm sure he felt like a father / older-brother figure and thus the subsequent pain of failure. Regardless, the ability to convey so much with so little is a tribute to your writing.

~Shin-no-Nekochan o / Fru-chan
Harry2 chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
A very touching Letter. I think it hit things right on the money where the three remaining Seasonals are concerned. I hope that when his time comes, that Dias is judge worthy to go to a blissful afterlife, and not to one of torture for what he did under Talpa's command.
BoomChick chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
That's so sad! Did Sekhmet and Kale move on with their lives then, since Dais has to write to them? I would like to see their replies to this deep and moving piece. If you feel so moved, I would be more than happy to read a sequal!