Reviews for Stinking Revenge
Shi-Ahn chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
LOVED IT, LOVED IT, LOVED IT! It was all I could do to keep from bursting out laughing right here in the middle of the lilbary. Had to hold my hand over my mouth to keep it in. Talk about sweet, sweet revenge! And there was nothing Qui-Gon could do about it as Yoda was behind it. BEAUTIFUL! Thanks. Love, Shi-Ahn Jinn
maxine schloss chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
I never thought about it before,but now it's all I can thimk about!

Here's another one:Do the Jedi have burping contests?If so,who would win?

(What have you done to my mind?)

-Max
lighted eagle chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
umm...i'd say u are the only one who wonders about that...well beside individuals who are "incredibly disturbed and in need of desperate help" but that is incredibly funny thing to picture , so i don't mind u being ahh...strange (?) but that was one funny story!
obiwanlovesme chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
Omigod that was the funniest thing i've ever read!

Dear god the mental image of obi wan kenobi farting on qui gon gin is almost pee worthy!

good job on that one!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
omg this was hilarious.

to ur last question, um yeah u r, lol.
Pachelbel chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
Hehe! LoL! That's a side of Qui-Gon I didn't want to know about! Go Yoda!
KenobisGirl chapter 1 . 10/2/2001
Ahahahahahaha! That was great! ROFLMAO!
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
! That is sooo funny- especially about what Qui-Gon used to do! Smother Yoda! ROFL!
Lavander chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
oh boy. thats good. poor Qui-gon. heheehehehe.
PadawanObiWan chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
Heh. That was funny even the second time I read it. I especially like Yoda explaining about Qui-Gon's traps and Jedi falling victim to powerful nerve gasses.
Ooga Booga chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
I laughed my damn head off!
Princess Li Ameth chapter 1 . 6/13/2001
LOL! Oh, Jesus. That was so funny. Who would have thought, Qui-Gon, a farter? Hee hee hee ha ha!
SilverWander chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
Funny

I laughed at the whole thing

good job.

Im just thankful i didn't have 2 smell it
unsigned chapter 1 . 5/26/2001
Hadn't thought about Jedi farting before, but now that I've read this...I can see them lighting farts...Very Funny!
Zarcie chapter 1 . 5/16/2001
::finally manages to stop laughing:: That was great! I must say, I've never thought of such a thing amung the Jedi, but now that you mention it, I wonder what other odd things they have going on. They are real people in a real society after all. Humm...I wonder if Qui-Gon sings in the shower...

Hehe, thanks for the great little fic!