Reviews for The Shiny Snitch
FlamyAngelwings chapter 11 . 10/6/2013
...They just take the Stargate?
FreelanceBum chapter 13 . 7/9/2013
Ron bashing is exceptable
FreelanceBum chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
Chinese swearing Hagrid is amazing.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
I hope the story progresses far enough for River to have the opportunity to meet Luna.
Yodes chapter 16 . 5/6/2012
More please?
magiquill9 chapter 6 . 12/17/2011
this is actually very entertaining. im having a blast reading it. loving the mixed in chinese. its quite hilarious.
dead feather chapter 16 . 9/25/2011
I enjoyed these little snippets a lot. Too bad it seems your muse has left this story.
ironhair chapter 16 . 8/24/2011
no real point expecting more after 5 years since the last update, but lets hope you do :p
ironhair chapter 6 . 8/24/2011
I like the concept.. especially after reading nonjon's fic, which I believe he wrote much around the same time as you started yours :)

Sad to see you didn't complete this fic, but I'll still read the chapters that are posted here, based on the starting 6 chapters.

s/2857962/1/Browncoat_Green_Eyes
Kimberly T chapter 16 . 5/2/2011
I know it's been years, but have you given any thought to continuing this? This is pretty much The Most Unusual crossover I can think of, but you did such a masterful job of fusing the 'verses together!
Selonianth chapter 16 . 12/4/2010
pretty good.
casedeputy chapter 16 . 9/17/2010
No power in the verse can stop her. I really enjoyed reading this. Will there be more?
dontcallmemadeline chapter 16 . 6/23/2010
I've really liked reading this story so far. Are you going to continue it? Please do, I'd love to read more!

p.s. I liked the reference to the Stargate btw :P
Innoxious chapter 16 . 3/9/2010
"BTW, who the hell invented l33t speaking anyway?"

Gore did, right before he invented the internet but after sliced bread...
QChronoD chapter 16 . 12/26/2009