Reviews for The Shiny Snitch
fringeperson chapter 8 . 7/1
I love River normally. I have a feeling I'm going to love her even more, here.
fringeperson chapter 7 . 7/1
I cracked up laughing, reading the letter from Wash and Zoe. That was brilliant. Really it was. It was even better than the moment when Harry actually nuts'd Malfoy. "That mental image is just too funny to not make real." - indeed!
Indiana Jackson chapter 11 . 3/7
a stargate! seriously?
Celexs Draconia chapter 16 . 10/18/2015
This is a really cool idea, and I would very much like to see the other snippets. very well done.

Cel
Guest chapter 9 . 4/29/2015
Not forced him into anything? Dumbledore effectively sold him into slavery.
FlamyAngelwings chapter 11 . 10/6/2013
...They just take the Stargate?
FreelanceBum chapter 13 . 7/9/2013
Ron bashing is exceptable
FreelanceBum chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
Chinese swearing Hagrid is amazing.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
I hope the story progresses far enough for River to have the opportunity to meet Luna.
Yodes chapter 16 . 5/6/2012
More please?
magiquill9 chapter 6 . 12/17/2011
this is actually very entertaining. im having a blast reading it. loving the mixed in chinese. its quite hilarious.
dead feather chapter 16 . 9/25/2011
I enjoyed these little snippets a lot. Too bad it seems your muse has left this story.
ironhair chapter 16 . 8/24/2011
no real point expecting more after 5 years since the last update, but lets hope you do :p
ironhair chapter 6 . 8/24/2011
I like the concept.. especially after reading nonjon's fic, which I believe he wrote much around the same time as you started yours :)

Sad to see you didn't complete this fic, but I'll still read the chapters that are posted here, based on the starting 6 chapters.

s/2857962/1/Browncoat_Green_Eyes
Kimberly T chapter 16 . 5/2/2011
I know it's been years, but have you given any thought to continuing this? This is pretty much The Most Unusual crossover I can think of, but you did such a masterful job of fusing the 'verses together!