Reviews for Great Expectations
estelin chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
this was excellent. keep up the good work and writing.
cardcaptor eternity chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
beautiful story
victoria chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
hey strega breva i luv your story hopr you can write more soon got 2 go but see ya later
Celestial Aurora chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Not bad. Very predictable because of the whole time loop thing. I like the little thing with Setsuna and the king being thrown in there. You could expand that into a real angst fill fic in you wanted. Your writing style (when you wrote this 2 years ago at least) was a little juvinile with some basic grammar mistakes but over all not bad. Keep writing.
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
dfghgghjdkflj chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
I like the giving birth part...*evil grin*!
Moonprincess202 chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
This is cool! I like the idea that Rini could already control the Crystal!
Lita chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
I really loved the Story...write some more soon.
Lita chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
I really loved the Story...write some more soon.
Angel of Death also known as Foxy chapter 1 . 5/10/2002
very,very good writing more...)
Initial A chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
KAWAII! MORE MORE MORE!
Indigo Rose chapter 1 . 11/7/2001
Being a big Sailor Moon (as well as Harry Potter)fan, I've been wanting to read this story for ages now, but have just never had the time to do so... until now. This was great! Ordinarily I'm not terribly interested in the "Crystal Tokyo" timeline stories, but this one was very well done and I thought it tied into the "canon" timeline flawlessly. Especially liked the touch of having Sailor Pluto remove everyone's memories of what would occur in the future, to allow them to live normally without that shadow hanging over their heads (and incidentally preventing a time paradox caused by foreknowledge)... Good stuff. Think you'll ever do any more SM fanfics? If you do, I'm there, I promise!
Bluejello chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
kewl story. unique.
Usagi Tsukino Chiba chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
Very good, though I think your time settings are a bit off.
Mary chapter 1 . 5/28/2001