Reviews for Training Grounds
jayd4y chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
You sir have my respect
EndlessLoveEternally chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Will there a sequel? It was a great read. But I feel like Ino wouldn't have left Chouji alone. I think she would have still kept bugging it about it. Maybe it's time for Ino to be a giver for once.
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
D: Choji you poor baby! I wanna huggle you for being too nice!

Great story; really described a lot of how Choji seems to be.
Crazycally chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Ahh thats so sweet though I think that if he had told her how he feels she would be happyer
Lover of Stories 24 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
That was really sad, but also really sweet somehow. Poor Chouji... I love him. 3
notgonnasay09 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Kinda sad at the end, but a great fic nonetheless. I imagine that this sort of sums up Chouji in a nutshell. Great job!
Unices chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
poor Choji TT
TickleMeButterfly chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
O.O That's so sad! TT-TT POOR SELFLESS CHOJI! -huggles him like he was a teddy bear-
Krillin Fan chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Umm... wow. That was sad. REALLY sad. But, sad as it is, the way things seem to be going in the series, this is exactly what's gonna happen.
Beautiful chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
I love this story I absolutely love it.

I've read it countless times but every time I've read it all it does is get better.

Chouji is completely in character. It's true that all he does is give, it's so heartbreaking too. In every story I've read Ino is a hoe, only in your story have I seen her truly in character.

She confronts him, she honestly cares for him maybe not love him but she truly cares.

This feels finished and unfinished at the same time. I'm a sucker for happy endings so maybe that's it but either way it works. It leaves you wondering, feeling sorrowful. You don't know what happens to Chouji but no matter what, this story is wonderful. I love it.

Heh, the only thing that bothers me about this story is that you spell Chouji without a 'u'.

xP

Bleh-

It sounds silly but little things like that always irk me. I'm strange like that. Though the way you spell it isn't wrong it's just that the English version of Naruto uses that spelling;;

I really don't like the English version of Naruto.

Ending this review on a positive note. I LOVE this story, I remember reading it when I first got on fanfiction and I loved it right from then, though I could never find it when I searched for it. Heh, I actually found this looking at someone's faviorites.

You are a beautiful writer and I absoluely love this fic.
rockdogravi chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
-cries-

CHOUJI! -hugs him-

Youre sweet, but you shouldve told Ino.

K.K.
Melya Liz chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
aw that was really sad! -sniff- i totally loved it!

-Liz
NutBuster chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
I don't really like the ending, but I liked the story. Hehe. I don't find anything wrong, and it doesn't really bother me.

I find it not bittersweet, not sad, but very sacrificial. xD
Brittany chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
I love this so much, it's so sad but true.

My sister read this to me before although I didn't pay much attention to her read, Although I've loved this story as soon as I heard it that's why I came looking for it today.
Pylea Princess chapter 1 . 7/14/2006