Reviews for Leap of Faith
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 4 . 4/12
Very much in character, that! An excellent read.
nebbyJen chapter 4 . 4/18/2006
Very new to Enterprise fics, but I liked this one and a few others of yours that I've read tonight. Off to read some more!
thundever1 chapter 4 . 3/31/2006
Great story, please write more Enterprise fics Hearing voices is great too, particualrly ones with Trip and Reed friendships
IchthusFish chapter 4 . 3/14/2006
Smart thinking Trip ) What is it with Malcolm and his "hero complex" anyway?
fififolle chapter 4 . 11/14/2005
It's his duty, Trip, don't you understand? No, well, I'm not sure anyone else does either, it's just...Malcolm, OK? What a brilliant fic. Poor Trip, really through the wringer, but an excellent save, well done Commander. Genius. Leap of Faith, indeed. What a team. Great, great stuff. Thanks.
fififolle chapter 3 . 11/14/2005
Oh, Malcolm! See, this is just the damn fool stunt he pulled in Minefield, makes you just want to...hug him! Stupid, self-sacrificing, foolhardy, Malcolm. Don't you just adore him? Great, great work, here. Really felt for Trip.
Rinne chapter 4 . 11/12/2005
Very well written story.
Bamboo Pug chapter 4 . 11/11/2005
Not bad...had me on the edge being a malcolm fan...Trip's more like second best ya know*
firebirdgirl chapter 4 . 11/10/2005
Great fic! Happily and patiently waiting for others...Happy writing!
volley chapter 4 . 11/10/2005
Wonderful ending. I must say, half through the chapter I suddenly realised he'd be transported out. But this took nothing away from enjoying the chapter. Thanks for another nice story. Looking forward to the next.
Hisster chapter 4 . 11/10/2005
I loved it! A great story!
parmakai66 chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
I've read all three chapters. It seems interesting enough. Its an interesting concept - pot users as terrorist -
firebirdgirl chapter 3 . 11/9/2005
Somehow at the beginning of the chapter, I thought that would happen...Happy writing!
volley chapter 3 . 11/9/2005
ARGH! This isn't a death fic, is it? Please don't kill off Mal! Somewhat disturbing chapter, curious to see new developments.
Hisster chapter 3 . 11/9/2005
Ah! What a place to stop! Hurry and post another chapter. I can't wait! :)