Reviews for Harry Potter, the ArchMagus
m chapter 5 . 8/29
MORE PLEASE
djadrianleigh chapter 7 . 8/17
This is getting interesting so far. Looking forward to the full chapters 7 & 8.
so perfect it hurts chapter 7 . 7/30
Love it love it love it!
I can't wait to read more :D
madmanmark666 chapter 7 . 7/29
This is a great story but no updates for 7 years I hope you get around to this story soon as I feel it would be a waste if you abandoned it.
Axcel chapter 1 . 7/27
This chapter makes me feel slightly bitter that there were almost no children in my area when growing up and what were there often moved. Seriously, it sucks because it made getting friends nearly impossible.
mike4433 chapter 7 . 7/14
Are you going to update your story?
naimad1272 chapter 7 . 7/7
PLEASE SOMEONE ADOPT THIS I love the direction of this story. Or Author please get off your but and pick this back up!
Lavonya chapter 7 . 6/30
I LOVE THIS!
I like how you portray Harry!
Please write more... it's been 7 YEARS!
I hope you didn't forget about this story or put it on Hiatus!
Awesome! keep going!
very good, loved
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 7 . 5/22
Well, should we give up, yet? It's been 6 1/2 YEARS since you posted this tidbit! I'm very disappointed that you haven't chosen/been able to continue this terribly unique and fascinating tale; your world building is par excellence! If and/or when you do come back, please DON'T repeat JKR's silly 'adventures' from canon? From just what you've written, thus far, I can tell that *you* can come up with something much, much better; somethings that will put a twist in old Dumbledick's knickers, too!
I'm sure that your writing has improved by leaps and bounds in the past 6 years, too *wink*!
MelJ
MeeksMcFly chapter 7 . 5/5
...so does this count as being dead yet?
The-Horseman-of-Death chapter 5 . 5/1
hello like the story so far on chapter 5 read the authors note and thought about the politicians of my country... frankly any higher learning in any field would be welcome. the best polly's we've had have had some manner of higher learning but the highest ranking ones have had very little to speak of except for very well liked exceptions who had diverse fields before they came into politics like businessmen or doctors or yes engineers people with real world skills as opposed to rich kids it would be nice to have a treasurer who was an accountant hell a farmer would be better than what we've got at least they know how to budget. in conclusion any higher learning is better than the morons my country has at least america got lucky with bush jr and he was a well meaning kindly idiot instead of tony "where is my soul crusher" abbot he has managed to offend everyone he's met and half the people he hasn't and he's an malicious idiot. also the story pace is nice.
AdrianXander chapter 7 . 4/29
This is an interesting world-plotline. Waiting for future chapters.
Killer Hamster chapter 7 . 4/25
I really liked this story and I am kind of sad that this story is dead. But regardless you give me a great story to read and I thank you for it.

Stories like this is incredibly rare. I have to sift through countless crappy slash/non-slash fics just to find that one gem of a fanfic.
1,618 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »