Reviews for Harry Potter, the ArchMagus
Battlesny chapter 6 . 11/25/2016
it's actually kind of hard to be cunning when you split your soul in half 6 times. when he killed Harry's parents he only had 1/32 of his soul in his body, and when he accidentally turned Harry into another Horcrux that piece that was left wandering the world was 1/72. you know sound mind, sound body, sound soul and all that.
Battlesny chapter 4 . 11/25/2016
Harry and Ginny soulmates? ha! even Rowling admitted that she had to force that relationship to work.
Battlesny chapter 3 . 11/25/2016
speaking of being told things are impossible, now he believes he can't teleport in Hogwarts.
ForbiddenFandom chapter 7 . 11/18/2016
Guys, despite what he says, look at the dates. It's been at least 6-8 years, so just give it up, he is not updating.
mckertis chapter 7 . 11/14/2016
How DARE you to stop !
Coledon12 chapter 7 . 10/25/2016
I must say this is a very good story, and I really hope you will update it.
TweakyGhostLover chapter 5 . 10/16/2016
Hehe sorry SNAPE he knows another form of occlumency lol I love how he was shocked
TweakyGhostLover chapter 4 . 10/16/2016
OOOOOH GO HARRY lol yes he can transfigured him self and has mastered it
The DBZ reader chapter 7 . 10/12/2016
Next? you dead...?
SortingHat chapter 6 . 10/6/2016
I am a believer in the conspiracy theories of the Gray's kidnapping people's...souls and this site proves it right more and more as good fanfics get abandoned too fast.

While bad or cliched fanfics get 20 to 40 chapters of mostly pure junk and remain with a drooling fanbase of the lowest common denominator.
SortingHat chapter 5 . 10/6/2016
Man if Harry ever gets his bleeding hands on Chrono F-king Trigger for the SNES! (Mouth drools at the thought of all the TEC based *effects* Harry can produced.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 10/6/2016
Harry should just conjour up a Chokeabo or whatever they are called and ride to school though it will take longer but if he can do so much magic already as long as he can visualize I strongly believe he can do it.
dogsrulz77 chapter 7 . 10/3/2016
Please don't quit this is awesome!
Nigel943 chapter 2 . 9/30/2016
Its just plain stupid the way ppl give the balance of Harry's vault with so many sickles...hello ppl...there's a conversion from Knut's and sickles to galleons...use it ppl
Rea2 chapter 7 . 9/21/2016
"This chapter is not complete. I'm still working on it, but more than one reviewer has suggested I put a partial chapter up so that my fans know that this fic IS NOT DEAD!

As this is only a partial chapter, I request that you not review, and wait until the full chapter is up. If you have comments, PM or e-mail me. I don't know when the chapter will be completed as I'm still stuck on the same single point; how to have Harry find out about Fluffy and the trap door without the fake duel with Draco (or anyone else) or without using something that feels too easy. However, I have no plans to stop writing it, as I know the pain of having one of your favorite fics just end without being completed.

To all the fans of this story, do not give up hope."

It's been EIGHT years. I think people have already given up hope and moved on. It'd be really pointless to keep the above quote in this chapter, so at least people won't experience any false hopes. Also, why would you post a partial chapter, and then request the readers to not review it? Chances are, they were going to review the chapter anyway, which they absolutely did. The least you could do is admit that you're done with the story so readers can stop hoping for something that's never going to happen.

I'm sorry, but this story is clearly dead.
1,673 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »