Reviews for Harry Potter, the ArchMagus
Quibbler78 chapter 7 . 4/14
Damn you, universe! Why do you keep tricking me into reading unfinished fics? I could have sworn it said 'complete' when I started reading this!
and why are the most interesting fics the ones that never get finished?
And why do they have to be abandoned at such interesting points?

Stupid Universe *grumbles*
Miss Howl chapter 7 . 4/12
Please, please, PLEEEAAASE update. This story is absolutely brilliant but you haven't updated in 7 or so years! Can you at least post an authors note telling us why? Thanks if you've actually read this.
qwertypous chapter 7 . 4/2
yes it is you fckng retard
pissed mankey chapter 1 . 3/20
UPDATE THIS FIC MORON!
Bronze chapter 7 . 3/9
Me thinks the patient has died. It being 3/10/2015 and you last posted that partial chapter on 9/13/2008. Therefor the patient died on the table. I'm sorry that it happened as this was very good.
Bronze chapter 6 . 3/9
I really enjoyed the visit with the sorting hat. It's about time somebody something with it! I mean, the thing was made by the founders to help sort the new students. therefor it stands to reason that it MUST have a great deal of knowledge about the school. More then the Headmaster I would I'd think. I must say that you've pegged Malfoy perfectly.
Bronze chapter 5 . 3/9
Yo, DragonBard, I believe that about the time of this story D&D had manuals for the different classes. They also had one on magic. If I'm right then Harry should order one or two to study. Maybe even the psyonics manual could be helpful. Though not the second one I think it is. That one made very little sense and seemed to just go off the deep end. This coming from someone who understands the subject. I've thought up a few of my own by the way. And no, I'm not saying what they are.
Bronze chapter 4 . 3/9
Harry's throwing everything they think they know out the window it would seem. And it's about damn time someone shook things up in the wizarding world! It takes them several hundred years to decide to make a new spell and even then they hem and haw about whether they need it or not.
Bronze chapter 3 . 3/9
That's a mighty big if! Remember, if you don't do it their way you can't do it. Therefor I se a lot of " That's not how it's done Mr. Potter! " in his future. The wizarding world is somewhere around two to three hundred years behind times. And that's the way they like it.
Bronze chapter 2 . 3/9
Harry's just going to have learn to depend on himself in the magical world. They're so far behind the muggle world that they're almost at a stand still tech wise. Next Harry must decide if he really want to stay with his supposed family. It's quite plainly stated by both his aunt and uncle that he's not welcome to live with them. Therefor, why bother to argue with them?Besides, with the money Harry now has access to he can afford to live on his own. Then too,he can now buy his own D&D manuals. Just think of all the fun he can have making the spells in them work.
Bronze chapter 1 . 3/9
While he may not be super powered just yet, with room to practice who knows how far he'll get. As to polymorphing his so called family, I'm all for it! Maybe a week or two as a toad will change their attitude towards Harry.
ronjon chapter 7 . 2/27
New fan here! Last update September 2008? Any chance of a new chapter?
Forever Me chapter 7 . 2/14
Okay, I know you said in the Author's Note not to review this chapter, since it wasn't finished yet, but since this story hasn't been updated since 2008, and since I'm stubborn, I'm still doing it.
Like I said, the last update was in 2008, and I'm not sure if you will even get or read this review, but I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed reading this story. I know nothing of RPGs or Star Wars (Sorry! I just haven't seen the movies, but I know what a Jedi looks like... Good enough? P), but somehow it doesn't bother me how much those things are used in the story. It's actually quite interesting to learn about the different kinds of aspects that are used to describe magic, both in games and movies as in books.
I want to thank you for the story that you've written so far, and even though I know the chances are very small, I hope that someday, you'll continue writing it, because this story is really great!

Forever Me
Considering it's been more than two years, bye.
Well, it sounds fun, at the least. However, if you've abandoned ship, as it appears, please say so. Although I'm enjoying things, it's kind of depressing to realize that there's only seven chapters, and I don't want to continue if the fic doesn't.
1,603 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »