Reviews for Harry Potter, the ArchMagus
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 7 . 5/22
Well, should we give up, yet? It's been 6 1/2 YEARS since you posted this tidbit! I'm very disappointed that you haven't chosen/been able to continue this terribly unique and fascinating tale; your world building is par excellence! If and/or when you do come back, please DON'T repeat JKR's silly 'adventures' from canon? From just what you've written, thus far, I can tell that *you* can come up with something much, much better; somethings that will put a twist in old Dumbledick's knickers, too!
I'm sure that your writing has improved by leaps and bounds in the past 6 years, too *wink*!
MelJ
MeeksMcFly chapter 7 . 5/5
...so does this count as being dead yet?
The-Horseman-of-Death chapter 5 . 5/1
hello like the story so far on chapter 5 read the authors note and thought about the politicians of my country... frankly any higher learning in any field would be welcome. the best polly's we've had have had some manner of higher learning but the highest ranking ones have had very little to speak of except for very well liked exceptions who had diverse fields before they came into politics like businessmen or doctors or yes engineers people with real world skills as opposed to rich kids it would be nice to have a treasurer who was an accountant hell a farmer would be better than what we've got at least they know how to budget. in conclusion any higher learning is better than the morons my country has at least america got lucky with bush jr and he was a well meaning kindly idiot instead of tony "where is my soul crusher" abbot he has managed to offend everyone he's met and half the people he hasn't and he's an malicious idiot. also the story pace is nice.
AdrianXander chapter 7 . 4/29
This is an interesting world-plotline. Waiting for future chapters.
Killer Hamster chapter 7 . 4/25
I really liked this story and I am kind of sad that this story is dead. But regardless you give me a great story to read and I thank you for it.

Stories like this is incredibly rare. I have to sift through countless crappy slash/non-slash fics just to find that one gem of a fanfic.
Quibbler78 chapter 7 . 4/14
Damn you, universe! Why do you keep tricking me into reading unfinished fics? I could have sworn it said 'complete' when I started reading this!
and why are the most interesting fics the ones that never get finished?
And why do they have to be abandoned at such interesting points?

Stupid Universe *grumbles*
Miss Howl chapter 7 . 4/12
Please, please, PLEEEAAASE update. This story is absolutely brilliant but you haven't updated in 7 or so years! Can you at least post an authors note telling us why? Thanks if you've actually read this.
qwertypous chapter 7 . 4/2
yes it is you fckng retard
pissed mankey chapter 1 . 3/20
UPDATE THIS FIC MORON!
Bronze chapter 7 . 3/9
Me thinks the patient has died. It being 3/10/2015 and you last posted that partial chapter on 9/13/2008. Therefor the patient died on the table. I'm sorry that it happened as this was very good.
Bronze chapter 6 . 3/9
I really enjoyed the visit with the sorting hat. It's about time somebody something with it! I mean, the thing was made by the founders to help sort the new students. therefor it stands to reason that it MUST have a great deal of knowledge about the school. More then the Headmaster I would I'd think. I must say that you've pegged Malfoy perfectly.
Bronze chapter 5 . 3/9
Yo, DragonBard, I believe that about the time of this story D&D had manuals for the different classes. They also had one on magic. If I'm right then Harry should order one or two to study. Maybe even the psyonics manual could be helpful. Though not the second one I think it is. That one made very little sense and seemed to just go off the deep end. This coming from someone who understands the subject. I've thought up a few of my own by the way. And no, I'm not saying what they are.
Bronze chapter 4 . 3/9
Harry's throwing everything they think they know out the window it would seem. And it's about damn time someone shook things up in the wizarding world! It takes them several hundred years to decide to make a new spell and even then they hem and haw about whether they need it or not.
Bronze chapter 3 . 3/9
That's a mighty big if! Remember, if you don't do it their way you can't do it. Therefor I se a lot of " That's not how it's done Mr. Potter! " in his future. The wizarding world is somewhere around two to three hundred years behind times. And that's the way they like it.
Bronze chapter 2 . 3/9
Harry's just going to have learn to depend on himself in the magical world. They're so far behind the muggle world that they're almost at a stand still tech wise. Next Harry must decide if he really want to stay with his supposed family. It's quite plainly stated by both his aunt and uncle that he's not welcome to live with them. Therefor, why bother to argue with them?Besides, with the money Harry now has access to he can afford to live on his own. Then too,he can now buy his own D&D manuals. Just think of all the fun he can have making the spells in them work.
1,608 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »