Reviews for Harry Potter, the ArchMagus
Callum Runchman chapter 7 . 7/16
So you said "don't give up hope" and "this story isn't dead" and that you had a more complete chapter in the works but I think, however disappointing it is to admit, that this story after like 14 years is well and truely abandoned.
Not to be callous but wtf bro. You couldn't even put a short message to confirm you've given up... Just a MASSIVE waste of potential
Seraphy64 chapter 1 . 5/29
Oh god, that bullshit Spiderman saying. Well we know this Harry is gonna be pathetic now.
Wolfsvain chapter 7 . 4/18
Sucks this story died its very good and enjoyed what little there is.
huongdaoroma chapter 7 . 4/6
This fic is dead unfortunately. Really good read in the meantime tho
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 4 . 3/12
Harry taught Hermione nonverbal disillusionment charm in 30 seconds on the Hogwarts express as a first year. Ugh.
Axccel chapter 1 . 2/9
Personally, I always figured magician suited them best. Wizard as the most learned scholars. For either sex. Because “wizard” means “wise man” and I’m fairly certain the Wizarding World and wisdom are unacquainted with one another. Warlock or Witch would make most sense for Dark magicians (d-d-d-d-duel!). Since witches actually were usually men and wasn’t about magic but about consorting with demons/evil powers. And warlock is basically another word for witch.
Jimbocous chapter 7 . 12/15/2021
Interesting start. Hope you find your way back to this at some point, it has some nice elements.
ShiroTGGY chapter 7 . 11/23/2021
Not dead, the author said. 13 years ago. Like the story, has interesting ideas behind it. Wondering if he will branch out in to other things like magic from other races and worlds. Don't think I will ever find out though lol.
Overlord of Sarcasm chapter 7 . 11/9/2021
I just want you to know, I’m still holding out hope, I love stories like these!
I realize that the likelihood of you continuing this story is slim to none, I thought I’d at least say it :)
Mastersgtjames chapter 7 . 9/9/2021
AUTHOR! Please pick this story back up!
Mastersgtjames chapter 4 . 9/9/2021
Too bad he did not show them his shapeshifting.
Mastersgtjames chapter 3 . 9/9/2021
Every chapter just makes me want to read more, and makes me more upset this was abandoned.
Mastersgtjames chapter 2 . 9/8/2021
Bummed Harry did not ask about, or try to get, a Staff.
Mastersgtjames chapter 1 . 9/8/2021
This is great!... so far. Extremely bummed that the story seems to have been abandoned though.
Brother Grimace chapter 5 . 8/27/2021
THANK YOU! You are the FIRST fanfic writer I've come across who specifically used the term 'Light Arts' - which is what I've been referring to the magic in the HP canon as for a long while and for the very reason you mention!

It also makes sense to call it the Light Arts because every other sentient race/species in HP has their own form of magic, or so it seems, so it makes sense to specify the name of the most prevalent form in the series.

Now - I'm just hoping that Hermione doesn't hurt herself or someone else accidentally with what Harry teaches her. Also - Dumbledore needs to STFU with his 'Is Harry possibly going Dark?' trip. He's responsible for Voldemort, so worrying about a kid who shows no signs of having issues that would ease him over to Le Dark Side (the way Tom did from day one) isn't going to do anything but piss Harry off when Dumbledore starts trying to put restrictions on him.
1,773 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »