Reviews for Harry Potter, the ArchMagus
Rea2 chapter 7 . 9/21
"This chapter is not complete. I'm still working on it, but more than one reviewer has suggested I put a partial chapter up so that my fans know that this fic IS NOT DEAD!

As this is only a partial chapter, I request that you not review, and wait until the full chapter is up. If you have comments, PM or e-mail me. I don't know when the chapter will be completed as I'm still stuck on the same single point; how to have Harry find out about Fluffy and the trap door without the fake duel with Draco (or anyone else) or without using something that feels too easy. However, I have no plans to stop writing it, as I know the pain of having one of your favorite fics just end without being completed.

To all the fans of this story, do not give up hope."

It's been EIGHT years. I think people have already given up hope and moved on. It'd be really pointless to keep the above quote in this chapter, so at least people won't experience any false hopes. Also, why would you post a partial chapter, and then request the readers to not review it? Chances are, they were going to review the chapter anyway, which they absolutely did. The least you could do is admit that you're done with the story so readers can stop hoping for something that's never going to happen.

I'm sorry, but this story is clearly dead.
JustHarrySirius chapter 1 . 8/22
This is an amazing storyline! Very creative:) Please don't stop writing! -JHS.
RexNihil chapter 1 . 8/1
I don't know, bud. Cantrips are pretty useful, and 1st-3rd levels spells can be devastating if used properly. I rp a perpetually drunken half-elf sorceror who was raised by wolves, and Lightning Bolt is a hell of a spell, for only being 3rd level. A 100 foot long, five foot wide bolt of lightning? And Harry doesn't have to roll to hit, or roll for damage. Even something like the Shatter spell, which creates a blast of concussive noise in a ten foot radius, would be highly effective. The Acid Splash cantrip? Let's not even mention my favorites, Witch Bolt and Scorching Ray!

Actually in our last session, I used Lightning Bolt to DECIMATE 5 enemy bandits in two separate groups, and killed the bandit leader that was harassing a Paladin NPC.

If you're gonna use spells and such from D&D, definitely look into getting the Squire app if you have an android phone, and the D&D 5 Spellbook app. Squire actually acts as something of a manipulable, dynamic character sheet. It has a random number generator for the major dice types, a 'quick spell' category that actually detracts the spell from the number you have available, can detract HP, has an inventory that you can add custom items to, keeps track of and can even convert currency, such as gold to platinum pieces, etcetera. It does a lot more, so if you play D&D, definitely look into it. It's pretty great.

The spellbook app is pretty self explanatory. It is missing a few things from 5th edition, though, so that was a bit annoying, but you can add custom spells and abilities to it.
Lord Mortensen chapter 7 . 7/21
Great fic! please update soon! you have 8 years without update this awesome fic!
MissingInspiration chapter 7 . 7/10
Ok...so, this was updated in 2008... It's now 2016. Is this story still going or is it on permanent hiatus?
This could be one if the best Harry Potter fics I have ever read...if only it was continued/updated
Rasengalia chapter 7 . 4/30
Please continue this amazing story. It has so much potential.
moon so bright chapter 7 . 3/25
Pretty sad that this has no more chapters.
moon so bright chapter 6 . 3/25
I liked the talk with the hat.
moon so bright chapter 5 . 3/25
Go see the sorting hat!
moon so bright chapter 4 . 3/25
I like how he is interacting with the teachers.
moon so bright chapter 3 . 3/25
I like McGonnagal here.
moon so bright chapter 2 . 3/25
Pretty cool. I like how this is going.
moon so bright chapter 1 . 3/25
Cool.
SmexyBananas chapter 7 . 2/21
If only magic were real! Life would be so much more funnier!
1,659 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »