Reviews for Softly
Reviewer chapter 1 . 1/1
Oh my gosh! This brings back so many memories of reading your stories. It's sad you deleted a lot of them, but what ever feels best. I couldn't find your DA, which is also fine, but I really hope you're still out there somewhere. Please tell me you have a new Da, or even a tumblr.
Agafa Shelly chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Yes,I don't think the "Simpsons" is a child carefree.I mean really,cookies?
SfumatoSoup chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I'm one of those lurkers who reads hundreds of stories and comments on maybe about 1 every 100. Yours is the one in one hundred that deserves a pause. Exquisitely handled! It felt so refreshingly sincere- it gave me chills, made me squirm, blush and sigh. I never thought so short a story and one containing Simpson's characters would actually be capable of doing any of that. (I love best friend angst!) Well done!
soaked velvet starlight chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Tell me: how, HOW can I ever come up with words to describe this story? It was a thing of heart-fluttering, breathtaking beauty, yet those words seem flat and inappropriate when trying to talk about this. The sheer volume and depth of feeling and character was astonishing, the vividness and subtlety was exquisite. You captured Bart perfectly, you exposed the tiny nuances of his character with exaggerating a thing. And every single word of this story held meaning. This rivals the works of many, many great authors that I have read. Once again, words fail me. This would be a good review for a story a hundred times less beautiful than this one.
lieschen chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
That was simply beautyful...

believe me,i read a LOT of ff,i read whole archievs,i read about evry kind of series or film or what ever you might be able to think of but really,almost none of these stories where that cute [and softly] like yours!

thanks a 100 times for writing this!
Lilaxx002 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Flamingomelonhead sucks. This story is short, sweet, and to the point. Awesome. :)
alan is stupid chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Woah... That was awesome. 0_0

-Audrey
Zewy chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Oh, I really loved this story.. -

I have read it at least a hundred times already.

I was a little surprised when I was looking through the reviews.. I really did think that I already had writed one myself. haha, I was in for a big surprised, ne?

Well anyway Like I said. I really really REALLY love this fanfic. It's like.. well, yeah, so real I supposed.

Like it could happen!

Oh my, I'm really bad at puting my feelings in to words.. ''

Hm, well.. I guess that's all I have to say.. for now.

I will probably read this again and get more thoughts about it.

Btw Are you goning to write another fanfics with this paring?

I would love to read it if that's the case!

Keep up the good work.

love

/ zessy
omega assassin 101 chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
I think you should do a sequel.
KuroiTama chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
o_o

Don't leave it at this, please, for the sake of my sanity. Don't end it like this. Please? I need to know what's going to happen!

*on knees*

Please?
Mantinas chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Great story! Is there going to be more chapters?
Lilsara723 chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
I really love the way you write. I love it. :D

Is this gonna have more chaps?
yAOi-aI lOVer chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Awe! so much fluffyness- that was awesome, i cried. Plez update soon-
Life As A Billboard chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Oh man, oh man. This story is great. I am in serious awe of your writing skills. This story was very beauitful, and it makes me wish more people wrote Bart/Milhouse. I'd love it if you wrote another fic with this pairing, but I understand that you have lots of other stuff to write :D.

Keep up the excellent work, and you've probably hear this alot, but I'm really glad you're back :).
In Articulo Mortis chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
really really enjoyed it. well written. :)