Reviews for Alchemy and Magic Don't Mix
greekfreak101 chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
I love it!11 Make it 20x better by updating, since you haven't for 5 YEARS!
AnimeWolf56 chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
MORE!
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
yay! this is cool! whans roy gonna come in tho?

update soons!
EowynsPen chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
cool
milkPirate chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
Ok I just looked at the last updated date.. and it got me all depressed, but whatever, anyway I hope this review will make you update muahaha lol XD I just couldn't resist a cookie Ed made with love
wishfulliving89 chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
love the story so far. can't wait for the next chapter.
annie2013 chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
Horselvr4evr123 chapter 2 . 5/23/2008
OMG! This story is so cool! XD I hope to read more! Keep up the great work! PLEASE update soon!
demon thing chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
really cool, can't wait for the next chapter
soupcan chapter 2 . 6/18/2007
I found it rather amusing how, in the first chapter's author's note, you said to expect this to be 10x better than before, and then you started the story off with a sentence like "The sky was grey." That was /hilarious/. Don't know whether it was on purpose or not, but...

Anyway, this story is pretty good. The chapters are a little short, in my opinion, but that may just be because I've been reading so many stories with 20-30 page chapters...

I think Ed would have a little more difficulty adjusting to the magical realm, but that would take quite a while to portray.

And what do ladybugs have to do with anything?
hanjuuluver chapter 2 . 6/12/2007
you're right! the re-done version /IS/ better! XD But who is/was the other alchemist that came before Ed? Was he mentioned in the first version? Yes? No? hm... well, I'm waiting for the next chapter!
epobbp chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
COOKIES! :P update soon
To Destination chapter 3 . 9/1/2006
its good
epobbp chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
cool I'll need to remember to do that. UPDATE SOON!
Rose Muto chapter 3 . 6/5/2006
OMG! Ed at hogwarts...i did something like that, but it goes after book 6...:D it's cool :D and great story. can't wait till it's done...:D also..u should read mine to give u some ideas if u need them..:D